Ffs!

M

Mavl

PLEASE don't spam ae on gates when mids/hibs on the other side are mezzed!!!

If u will do that again, you will die again. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!

Is it so hard not to brake mez and charge on signal?

O

old.Kerosene

Heh... if they've been told once, they've been told a million times - but because most people have /effects self, they don't bloody notice someone's spammed the gate with AoE mez.

Not much we can do about it mate :( There'll always be a new lvl 40+ wizzie with his AoE DD busting to find a group of hibs/mids to nuke.

H

hotrat

Indeed the problem with milegates is people don't see the mezz (wall in the way, effects self etc).

AE damage isn't so bad if the enemy is trying to come through because no caster will get past if 2 or 3 wizzies are ae'ing.

Would be very nice to mezz the other side and charge through but i have never seen it happen.

O

old.FIN

well i been playing last 4 months /effects none, and i can c who is mezzed and who aint, it aint hard, and its easy 2 c who is rooted, who is gonna be rooted, etc etc, just listen the sounds

S

stupidshady

I play effects all, and if ppl are mezzd at the gate it aint hard to see/here, but indeed, some wizzies are AE trigger happy.

A

aucard

Originally posted by Mavl
PLEASE don't spam ae on gates when mids/hibs on the other side are mezzed!!!

If u will do that again, you will die again. And again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again, and again!

Is it so hard not to brake mez and charge on signal?

All realms has that problem m8 :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom