ffs! sentient rooms :|

M

mabs0r

dunno wtf it is, but occasionaly ill b standing around and suddenly unstealth..
happened just now.. got a message... "Interactions - Barrows uncovers you"...

anyone know what causes this ? its kinda annoying, esp when standing next to a pair of orange cons :|

had it in keltoi aswell, but only in the ant room

W

Whoodoo_RD

Mythic testing your next nerf on you?

Have you been using 3rd party progs and they are checking you out?

M

madferrit

Ive had that whilst stealthed and emoting /wave /laugh etc.. at guards, i got the 'Interactions' message and i got unstealthed!

They now know you are taking the pi$$ and they know where you live! :m00:

P

Pixie.Pebr

Originally posted by madferrit
They now know you are taking the pi$$ and they know where you live! :m00:

Hahaha! :clap:

Troll Archer walks up to you in Cotswold..

"Aha! I knew you be here!"

Troll Archer laughs at you.

N

)nick(

I've had an Arch in hadrian's wall uncover me once.

'You have been uncovered by Arch'
'You are to close to an enemy to hide'

N

noob_pride

lol @
They now know you are taking the pi$$ and they know where you live

then what ? :)

W

Whoodoo_RD

One thing I have noticed a lot lately, I hear spell casts, like those of a mid runie casting speed, look around an see nothing.

Thought I might have los tthe plot until the 2fg i was with at amg went into a frenzy trying to locate the mystery noise one night.

We heard it just as we came out of the archway running all at full skald speed.

O

old.Maronan

There is a spot in Midgard, West Svealand, at the high ridge with the Blodfelag Windcallers. At this place, there is a quest for some Berserker helmet, ... Crown of Insanity I belive. The quest is about putting a book on a rock.

You cannot stealth on that rock. If you go up on the rock while stealthed, you will be uncovered.

You can stealth all you want right next to the rock though, no problem... but be ON the rock, and you're visible.

Wierd huh? :)

G

Gohlanchdir

Nah guys, all of theese things are quite logical if you think a little. Most probably the are put there by mythic or GOA, and they are put in places where there is possible to exploit bug or thing similar to that. There are some places in Emain where a stealther can stand and shoot others, but due to a bug the stealther is hidden even if we go right by him, when he shoots he is also hidden. For this purpose, i believe atleast, are theese invisible mobs put there.
With the mobs aswell, if you manage to staelth somewhere that you can attack, but they cannot attack while stealthed, something needs to be done!!

M

madferrit

Originally posted by noob_pride
lol @
They now know you are taking the pi$$ and they know where you live

then what ? :)

They track you down, take a big sharp pointy object and insert it up your..... :eek6: <winces> So be warned, no being rude to the guards no more :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom