Ffs Playoffs!!!

O

old.Quist

First I don't see why there have to be a relegation-playoff in Prem since 3-4 clans have already dropped the division.

Secondly If any team is relegated I don't see why a team that finnished 7 out of 8 in their group should play a decider. ( the one who made the schedule must have been drunk).

At last CU and we (VABQ) have already tried to play our playoff-match but failed due to lack of admins. We tried to reach any admin or ref in #bwtfcl on numorus occations but no1 could be arsed to get out of idle-mode and help us.

GFG Admins!

[VABQ]Quiz

T

TarX

/me gets my big whip out
/me slaps j00 for dissing the admins :(
hmmm come bak and i'll sort it or try :)

T

Twinner

There has to be relegations so theres spaces for the clans that are bein promoted.

1Jesta

1) Read rules before you join a league, if you don't like em don't join, simple huh??
2)Did you bother you're arse to arrange the game via the webby like in the group stages, where 1 clan proposes a date and the other accepts??.......coz if you did a ref is automatically assigned, if you didnt then noone knows about it.
3)I for 1 put a lot of MY SPARE time into this league as do other admins, so kindly refrain from slagging us off

GFG Brains

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom