FFS Mythic

Phantoman

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to log in
It took 15 Mins to check files on my my machine
Then I dload latest patch
and it's started doing it again Grats on any one wanting to play again!
or for that matter any one trying game.
I been looking at Eve online and it Sux, I need a Disprin

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Eve is the best mmo hands down in terms of immersion and content/sandbox, it has alot of stupid flaws alot worse technically/security wise that daoc ever had :D

Genedril

Part of the furniture
... it has alot of stupid flaws alot worse technically/security wise that daoc ever had :D

You referring to the boot.ini scandal. I was playing then and it was pretty much an 'Ooopppsss - lol' moment.

Even after all that it's the game that I wish I could play :(.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
You referring to the boot.ini scandal. I was playing then and it was pretty much an 'Ooopppsss - lol' moment.

Even after all that it's the game that I wish I could play :(.

Nah my 3 accounts got hacked there just over a year ago and i lost near 20bn isk total (Irl friend bought Isk illegally and got his msn account hacked w/o informing me) The fact that the ingame pw is the same as account management pw and there is no timer/email notification on changing the accounts designated email addy meant in 5 minutes flat i was locked out of my 3 accounts for 3 months while they were stripped bare, tbh i was shocked that a game so many people have put serious time/effort into could have such a bad security system :eek7:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom