FFS Gimps Less doing Raids in the Same place at the same time

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
Iv had a DV Farm Raid posted for 2 WEEKS and 2 other Grps where in DV doing what ever there where doing Farming or pre-requirment.. thanks alot for runieing our raid :< :m00: :m00:

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Well,

1, posting on FH dont make you own the dungeon.
2, Its a big dungeon
3, One grp doing pre req cant possible ruining a hole raid. Where they in your way for 30 min? FFS you gotta be able to camp other spots in the dungeon for the time they need a spot to get ml pre req.

4, I wasent there, but Im so damn sick of ALBS thinking they own everything just becourse they say so. Everyone that pays for the game have the right to play wherever he want. Aslong as he follow CoC. Ok that there is some unwritten rules, but I must say that its often the ones wining here that breake em. Instead of being rude when someone gets in yor way find a agreement that suits both.

I have a realy good example; I did bring a friend to the gobo hill to see how exp is nowdays. I did a pull and it worked out fine. Then a necro that I didnt see starts wining on the one my friend. When my friend told him to talk to me he didnt. I still didnt know that there was a necro camping so I pulled again.

After that pull my friend told me that there was a necro camping. And he told me what he told him (to talk to me if there was a problem). He didnt so I guesed there was no problem. Suddenly he starts to complain and beeing alittle rude brat.

My plan was to do 4-5 pulls to find out exp since it was abit late for me. That guy did me realy angry so I started to pull the hole hill just to be rude, I laughed my pants of me of all the rude wierd lies he came up with.

Anyway, if he had been nice from start he would still had that camp alone :)

5, I bet that it was the faction pre req part that made this problem, so why the hell did you need 3 camps for? And its 3 big camps. Ok ,you wount get the same amout of kills but its still alot. Kill flame or something while they do pre req.

And nerf my spelling, I know

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
Have to agree with Aleron. Understandable how it can be frustrating but you simply can't claim an entire dungeon for your own just because you posted about it on FH. Did you even ask that other group if they even look at FH? And... aw what do I care? I cant even get into DV :p

Graendel

Fledgling Freddie
DV is always busy before a bg raid with people wanting to sort the group steps. The dungeon easily supports four groups doing the group steps at the same time, however. It just requires some communication and less greed.

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
Theres at least 3-4 decent spots in there to farm, doubt one fg camped em all? -.-

protvanglad

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
Iv had a DV Farm Raid posted for 2 WEEKS and 2 other Grps where in DV doing what ever there where doing Farming or pre-requirment.. thanks alot for runieing our raid :< :m00: :m00:

Ok i understand to camp encounters and artifacts, but claiming whole dungeons is way to much.

Dungeons is for everyone so everyone that wants to go there to farm there's no1 to stop them, we pay the same money to play as well.

Come on.

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
ROFL! No god damned way you can expect to claim an ENTIRE dungeon for your farming raids, get a grip for fucks sakes, this is a MMORPG which means other people besides yourself actually pay to play.

OldNick

Fledgling Freddie
I was in last nights pre req grp when Biggles grp came.

Admittedly we did think they was going to do prequests , but after some communication we understood they was there to farm , and I didnt see a problem. They went to farm flames while we did faction part, then we was in quest room not pulling anything for quite some time . Had to do 2 of the quests more than once due to LD,s.

I doubt we caused any problems for a farming grp. We had 12-14 scrolls just from doing quest.

Looking at the setup, the dungeon can support 16 fg doing 7.2-7.5 (4 quests in each 4 rooms) so it cant be that bad.

QQ

Nick

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Well, ice wizzie groups can easily farm two factions at once, whether to gain faction or to farm scrolls.

In the faction area you only two effective groups can work. There are other places to farm, though, so that'd add a third spot.

Darzil

aleron

Fledgling Freddie
Anyway, if Im on a fram trip Im happy to take a breake if someone need ml pre req. Could even help out.

Be nice, not rude... :twak:

DavidH

Part of the furniture
Not trying to bring more whine into this post. But, for your information, there wasn't just one group in there. There was two groups doing some sort of prereqs. We also saw some soloers with bb during the night.
FH is turned out to be the place where everyone sorts raids, so next time, at least check for previously posted raids before making others. Even though a dungeon CAN handle more groups, it doesn't mean that its always the best. Though everything went fine, so got really nothing to argue about :) I'd probably get pissed if I was in a prereq group and a farm group started to bitch about not getting enough scrolls. :p

Make love - not war! :fluffle:

Fishpaste

Fledgling Freddie
Right im gonna Farm TOA next week ..
Not sure what day or exactly where, sooooo please no one log on there Mon-Fri u may spoil my fun and i would hate to have to :flame: the whole of Albion !!!!

on a more serious note communication is the way .. plenty of room to move about in ml5 dungeon so everyone should be able to get what they need ..... :clap:

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

hahaha at thinking you can claim a dungeon :>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

made me laugh irl

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
TiwiS said:

made me laugh irl

I never said I can Claim a dungeon! how would you like it if u where running a SiDi raid and someone else went inther b4 you and cleaned teh place out.. it would piss you off wouldnt it ?

My FG Raid and Clear out the Whole of DV easily leaving no mobs at all for anyone.. so dont tell me there is enough for lots of ppl..

Normal Raid for me.. is killi everything.. Farm Flames which takes 10-15min then come back and do the same again when they have repoped. and anyway I was just bitching like most ppl do on this dam forum. :p

Esselinithia

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

Yeah right... You have right to own the whole dungeon, and if ML7 raids are rare and people need to do preqs in time should lose their chance for months because you can't wait for 30 minutes, and you think they are selfish and it is best to come and qq on fh. Hope when you need something others will post in advance that they just want to farm what they can do anyday and everyday.

Destic

Fledgling Freddie
I know the orginal Biggles, in real life... just thought id add that. useless i know but hey, im a mid. good hunting all

Tristessa

One of Freddy's beloved
UndyingAngel said:
I never said I can Claim a dungeon! how would you like it if u where running a SiDi raid and someone else went inther b4 you and cleaned teh place out.. it would piss you off wouldnt it ?

My FG Raid and Clear out the Whole of DV easily leaving no mobs at all for anyone.. so dont tell me there is enough for lots of ppl..

Normal Raid for me.. is killi everything.. Farm Flames which takes 10-15min then come back and do the same again when they have repoped. and anyway I was just bitching like most ppl do on this dam forum. :p

You cant really compare those two, as Sidi has mobs that take a hell of alot more time to pop? And that its only for farming, not for any type of quest,ML etc etc? And since you were just bitching like most ppl do you shoulda expected the flames :flame:
When peeps start to act like they own the game, thats when I truly get all warm and fuzzy about this game :) :p

Gamah

Banned
TiwiS said:

made me laugh irl

That really made you laugh IRL? I take pitty on you :<

TiwiS

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

1) sidi is a multiple hour pop, dv isn't.
2) i'd like to see you clean out the entire DV with 1fg, seriously you can't run around the dungeon fast enough to pull the mobs + kill them all (unless you want to qq about wanting to camp the 2 spots where you can actually keep an eye out for the flame too).
3) if you bitch, expect others to bitch back

Heraf

Fledgling Freddie
Not much to add. TO much aggresion.

Do wanne say i like that piggy icon

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom