ffs (galla)

O

old.Tzeentch

im claiming saturday

none of you fucking focus ****s better fuck it up!!

(
heart.gif
)

O

old.Tzeentch

crap. bw went gay and start to filter words.

O

old.Zuljin

yeh.. KEEP THAT LAME FOCUS CRAP OUT OF GALLA !!!

:rolleyes:

M

Marwolaeth

Not that I'm totally against your request. And not that I don't understand how fustrating it must be for you to go through all the trouble of setting up a galla run only to find the dungeon has been fk'ed up by people focus pulling in there. And I do understand how nice it is of you to give everyone the friendly warning of your intentions......It's just, well.....

.....Who died and made you the owner of Galla all of a sudden? Surely everyone has the right to go anywhere they choose so long as it isn't already camped?

R

rose

Heres what I find ridiculous about the whole Galla thing.

Ok you have people who go there when they feel like it and focus pull, fine. Everyone pays for this game, none of the subscribers own any part of DAoC. Read the EULA etc. They basically go there for personal gain and wealth etc.

Then you have people who setup 'Private' raids, basically guild orrientated, and piss and moan about the people who randomly goto Galla and do the focus pull thing. They basically go there for personal gain and wealth etc.

Finally you have someone like XFear who organises a realm event, takes whom ever can be arsed to go there, asks no questions etc. He basically helps anyone and everyone out.

What Im basically saying is, as long as the focus pullers don't interfere with Xfears raids I dont give a f**k, all the 'Private' galla raids can go suck eggs as far as Im concerned, by that I mean, I dont care for 'Private' galla raid organisers moaning about people exercising their right to go where they please. After all its a little rich expecting people to stay away from Galla all the time. If these 'Private' raids continue, Galla will be a no go area all sodding week for people. Thats why XFears setup is better, its only one day in the week where people need to stay away. :)

Btw so you know, I never go to Galla unless its an XFear raid, so I aint sticking up for Focus pullers. To me all these private raids are turning Hib into Alb more and more.

O

old.Zuljin

rose.. you dont need to write all that crap.. we kinda know it..!

A

adari

Originally posted by rose
Heres what I find ridiculous about the whole Galla thing.

Ok you have people who go there when they feel like it and focus pull, fine. Everyone pays for this game, none of the subscribers own any part of DAoC. Read the EULA etc. They basically go there for personal gain and wealth etc.

Then you have people who setup 'Private' raids, basically guild orrientated, and piss and moan about the people who randomly goto Galla and do the focus pull thing. They basically go there for personal gain and wealth etc.

Finally you have someone like XFear who organises a realm event, takes whom ever can be arsed to go there, asks no questions etc. He basically helps anyone and everyone out.

What Im basically saying is, as long as the focus pullers don't interfere with Xfears raids I dont give a f**k, all the 'Private' galla raids can go suck eggs as far as Im concerned, by that I mean, I dont care for 'Private' galla raid organisers moaning about people exercising their right to go where they please. After all its a little rich expecting people to stay away from Galla all the time. If these 'Private' raids continue, Galla will be a no go area all sodding week for people. Thats why XFears setup is better, its only one day in the week where people need to stay away. :)

Btw so you know, I never go to Galla unless its an XFear raid, so I aint sticking up for Focus pullers. To me all these private raids are turning Hib into Alb more and more.

dont think uve tried alb then, u can say lots about albs, but their dungeon system is fair, easy and doesnt cause as much trouble as what were doing on hib

it might actually be the only thing theyre good at! Givf em some credit

R

rose

Fair enuf, alb is a little extreme. But thats due to two factors:

1. Number of albs, theres loads of em using their Zerg ability. So Sidi is smaller :)

2. Alb tends to be full of people who dont want to help anyone but themselves.

Point 2 is what worries me, cos all the raids exept XFears are exactly like what Albion is all about.

I personally think that if there is no Realm event going on in Galla, then its any bodies to pilfer and loot etc. Thats just my opinion ofc :)

M

mars

agree with rose, and your post only makes ppl wanna raid that day, atleast with ur attitude :eek:

O

old.Tzeentch

You seriously didn't see the humour in my post?

It was a request, the few focus pullers that do galla, know that.. and they have the decency to step off when someone wants to do a raid.

So, what is wrong with me making a guild outing to galla?

If I saw any other guild making a guild trip down to sheeroe or bog of cullen, or perhaps Tur Suil etc, would that be ok?

Just not Galla? Why?

I pay my sub too.. do you REALLY want to draw this out?

Do you REALLY want to see VGN intervene in traditional guild raids?

Step off, guild raids have been here since the start of daoc live, people have the common courtesy to give the guild the space to go together.

You wanna fuck with me, over the fact I'd like to take my guild for some fun and drops in galla?

The fact that galla has a massive respawn timer and different respawn rules, make it neccessary to inform people of intent.

If YOU dont have the good intent to allow people this, then the system is screwed up.. I did not come here to ASK your permission fellow citizens of Hibernia.. you are not my rulers, nor are you my masters.. I came here with a notification of intent.

Speak to your GMs if you cannot comprehend why guilds allow each other the time and space to excercise their strength as a guild.

Users who are viewing this thread