ffs Caylan

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
damn lowlife, ganking us 4 times while xping? and then you do /bow after finishing a lvl 48 unbuffed avalonian theurg a bb and a unbuffed mincer like if you have achieved something great! fuck of and get a life.. proves how you got to rr8 :twak:

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Like u can get to rr8 killing xping ppl :)
Guess u wasn't inside safe walls of Albion? Guess? U can get it on your own :p

Septina

Part of the furniture
Why in gods name should he leave 3x yellowcon players exping? :p
Its both nice and easy rp's :x

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
Why in gods name should he leave 3x yellowcon players exping? :p
Its both nice and easy rp's :x

OMG U HAVE NO HONOR

saitoh

Loyal Freddie
Septina said:
<zergs saitohm8>

!

x<

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

pikeh

Resident Freddy
mikke said:
damn lowlife, ganking us 4 times while xping? and then you do /bow after finishing a lvl 48 unbuffed avalonian theurg a bb and a unbuffed mincer like if you have achieved something great! fuck of and get a life.. proves how you got to rr8 :twak:

what kind of fucking idiot whines about dieing in a rvr zone? Probably the same idiot who dosent realise you actually conned yellow and SUPRISINGLY he couldnt tell if you were buffed or not. nice 700 rps each i suspect.

p.s You had a BB but no buffs?

Dandare

Fledgling Freddie
He he Take you you mean PoC :)
Caylon tried this on my merc while I was lvling arti's,and I fully expected it to happen in PoC.(some months ago)
However he tried 3 times by firstly killing bb and going for me then me.....but I beat him 3 times (bet he was gutted lool)
But a) I was in PoC,and would do same other way round any day of the week!
b) bb was clear to see even tho I tried hiding her
c) I'd only try it again while all are asleep :)

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
It's the curse of the unbuffed solo to roam poc killing xpers for eternity.

Brite

Banned
killing expers rocks

get the bastards before they learn to zerg you

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:

Why the *F* is there a buffbot, if hes not buffing anyone?

If i could get rr8 by just constanly killing people like you, who keep comming back time, after time, after time, i would do it as well. I wouldnt stop at the /bow-command though. Think i would use /laugh as well. Could possible throw in a /dance somewhere as well, to liven things up a bit. :touch:

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
we were xping in the frontiers 3 times, then we got ganked by this ass...

and then when we decided to run to poc, he is there.. so we run in! and then he follows us! and thats why the buffbot didnt buff us.. becouse we were zoning.. you stupid retard..

and still, to you that said that "why whine when you get killed in a frontier zone?" why the heck is 90% of the threads in here whine threas...

Brite

Banned
i killed 2 groups of expers that came back 3/4 times and then went to poc and killed the expers there

and not one whine thread, its so unfair :< only got irc whine

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
mikke said:
and then when we decided to run to poc, he is there.. so we run in! and then he follows us! and thats why the buffbot didnt buff us.. becouse we were zoning.. you stupid retard..

Then he was unbuffed as well, so the "unbuffed avalonian theurgist (not that likely you would had survived if you were briton anyways) and unbuffed minstrel"-comment was totally meaningless. You stupid retard...

jamiesmallicus

One of Freddy's beloved
well done cay

1 unbuffed bm against 3 unbuffed yellows cons seems pretty unfair odds to me...for the bm quit ya whining tbh m8s..
1 against 3 is more than fair..

jamie :cheers:

TheBinarySurfer

Can't get enough of FH
Brite said:
i killed 2 groups of expers that came back 3/4 times and then went to poc and killed the expers there

and not one whine thread, its so unfair :< only got irc whine
:fluffle:
Brite sucks!
Brite = skillless
Brite < RR1 L47 Unbuffed Armsman

Happy now?
;)

fettoken

I am a FH squatter
jamiesmallicus said:
1 unbuffed bm against 3 unbuffed yellows cons seems pretty unfair odds to me...for the bm quit ya whining tbh m8s..
1 against 3 is more than fair..

jamie :cheers:

Who wouldnt kill 3 yellow cons ? ;)

Off the record, Spared ya on the battlefield Jamie, you owe me one xD

Glacier

Fledgling Freddie
Haha cay you fecker ;p got a whinepost on you and everything, keep eating them man, and a /wave to jamies aswell.

Starbuck

Fledgling Freddie
I do hate people that camp the PoC entrance...the most annoying thing is porting in to find your dead or someone is on ya straight away...but then you can always come back with some mates to get revenge. I've had a couple of very satisfying fights in there killing the campers.

Gahn

Resident Freddy
Starbuck said:
I do hate people that camp the PoC entrance...the most annoying thing is porting in to find your dead or someone is on ya straight away...but then you can always come back with some mates to get revenge. I've had a couple of very satisfying fights in there killing the campers.

It wasn't a question of camping, it was only a pure whine thread as "omfg i was exping and u killed me", they ran inside poc, he ran inside too and killed em, it wasn't that they were outside and he was camping entrance. Btw Poc Ward DDs are enabled and working since start of this week :s

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom