FFS albs :(

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
I can understand that all wanna have fun.
I can understand you have most peeps so there are always more albs then there are mids/hibs.
but 5 infils working together is just fecking sad :( :wanker:
Damn guys, even bg1 isn't even fun like this anymore :(

ps. Grow some ball guys..........or for some: buy on Ebay!

Blackguy

Fledgling Freddie
Well none of the other albs helped at the hb brigde, so it was up to the stealthers to try and stop the hibs, and we stand a much better chance 5 infils than a single one, running into that shroom field you had set up!

Tualatin

Fledgling Freddie
Sanka Coolrunnings said:
I can understand that all wanna have fun.
I can understand you have most peeps so there are always more albs then there are mids/hibs.
but 5 infils working together is just fecking sad :( :wanker:
Damn guys, even bg1 isn't even fun like this anymore :(

ps. Grow some ball guys..........or for some: buy on Ebay!

Yeah, the midzerg isn't strong. I have yet to be met a SOLO mid stealther.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Tualatin, then u haven't meet me ? :touch:

Tho the old fact is that albs doesn't zerg! 5 infils vs 1 is something called fairfight ... or something.. :wanker:

- hithit

sars

Fledgling Freddie
LOL @ HitHit, go wash your hands before commenting here plz.

I havnt met you solo yet !! unless ur calling solo having 3 other sbs lining up pa solo then i met you.

"Iwin"

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
haha sanka

ok, i know iam strafing couse its so usefull. but iam i a coward? dont think so, i saw u with u fgh camping hb for over 1 hr, u were setting shrooms at both ends of bridge so no1 could get up there exept some of us stealthers....

and grow up, when i got killed u started to spam /rude and u telling us "infils" to grow up and not work together. i though this game was to work together to gank 1fg, couse i cant solo 1fg meself thats why we working together + u were nice rps/exp aswell.

ps - u hero sucks realy, cant even kill a infil on 20% hp while a SB is on me aswell. :clap:

regards Fezz 23 infil ( sindi im coming for u :wub: ) nice to have u back sindi, and hope to face u a 1 vs 1 fight when u not duoing with Fantasi ( the rr2 sb who were running away all the time ) ;)

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
Sars, those sbs only add :) And yes u have met me solo, u owned me.

Naugi

Fledgling Freddie
Suicidel said:
regards Fezz 23 infil ( sindi im coming for u ) nice to have u back sindi, and hope to face u a 1 vs 1 fight when u not duoing with Fantasi ( the rr2 sb who were running away all the time )

Hmm, just goes to show how confused things get with all those Shadowblades running around out there. I dont even know Fantasi. <shrug>

Only grouped occasionally with Cavemagican the big Troll shammy dressed in black. He's my bait and gives nice buffs (and he's also my friend Erdna the Shadowblade). :worthy:

Hopefully we wont be interrupted the next time you feel like dancing with death. :wub:

Nice to be back btw, and Happy New Year to all.

:cheers:

Suicidel

Fledgling Freddie
oh soz sindi then, though he was running with u couse u 2 were always close to each others.

but i hope to meet u soon:D

btw, i just rerolled lastnight :D but im soon rp capped agen :(

Mevos

Loyal Freddie
Tualatin said:
Yeah, the midzerg isn't strong. I have yet to be met a SOLO mid stealther.

I'm sure I've killed you some time, and if I have not I will, just give it time ;)

Dangart

Fledgling Freddie
Coldbeard, your 24 sb hurts on my lil 21 infil, need to stop hitting him, he's innocent, i promise :>

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Dangart said:
Coldbeard, your 24 sb hurts on my lil 21 infil, need to stop hitting him, he's innocent, i promise :>

Are you Dangy ? I dont like you :< .. you strafe as a bitch vs my hunter and add like hell vs my sb =/

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Suicidel said:
ok, i know iam strafing couse its so usefull. but iam i a coward? dont think so, i saw u with u fgh camping hb for over 1 hr, u were setting shrooms at both ends of bridge so no1 could get up there exept some of us stealthers....

and grow up, when i got killed u started to spam /rude and u telling us "infils" to grow up and not work together. i though this game was to work together to gank 1fg, couse i cant solo 1fg meself thats why we working together + u were nice rps/exp aswell.

ps - u hero sucks realy, cant even kill a infil on 20% hp while a SB is on me aswell. :clap:

regards Fezz 23 infil ( sindi im coming for u :wub: ) nice to have u back sindi, and hope to face u a 1 vs 1 fight when u not duoing with Fantasi ( the rr2 sb who were running away all the time ) ;)

First off, I posted this thread out of frustration about how this game is becoming.... my bad. Usually i don't care really... but from the moment i came to thid that night 4/5 infils were all hitting the hibs on mb at the same time... I joined the group later so i wasn't there there long. I started to /rude spam after I got killed about 4 times by infils adding even on 1vs1 fights under hb, again my bad cause I could have known this game aint what it used to be.. snif..

But m8, please after you /rude /taunt me aswell... and you get to chance to fight me... stop strafing and fight like a man :p I know you also had a sb on yah... but i also had 2 mages hitting me.. still i never ever strafe cause well.. it sucks...but hey who cares in the end, happy new year :p

Kalidur

Fledgling Freddie
Sanka Coolrunnings said:
First off, I posted this thread out of frustration about how this game is becoming.... my bad. Usually i don't care really... but from the moment i came to thid that night 4/5 infils were all hitting the hibs on mb at the same time... I joined the group later so i wasn't there there long. I started to /rude spam after I got killed about 4 times by infils adding even on 1vs1 fights under hb, again my bad cause I could have known this game aint what it used to be.. snif..

But m8, please after you /rude /taunt me aswell... and you get to chance to fight me... stop strafing and fight like a man :p I know you also had a sb on yah... but i also had 2 mages hitting me.. still i never ever strafe cause well.. it sucks...but hey who cares in the end, happy new year :p

stop strafing and fight like a man ??

strafing is a part of the game, it helps a character dodge an attack i dont play a melee class but if there was something i could do to dodge an attack you really think i would over look it ??

its like me as a caster saying god dam chicken stealthers dont stealth and fight like a man?

get over it if you sulk each time you die stay out the BG's. ask any caster how many times we die in the BG's we dont say this games mechanics are fuked we say gotta be more careful next time.

Sanka Coolrunnings

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:

strafing is a part of the game, it helps a character dodge an attack i dont play a melee class but if there was something i could do to dodge an attack you really think i would over look it ??

its like me as a caster saying god dam chicken stealthers dont stealth and fight like a man?

get over it if you sulk each time you die stay out the BG's. ask any caster how many times we die in the BG's we dont say this games mechanics are fuked we say gotta be more careful next time.

If you reply to my thread then read it properly. I know strafing is part of the game. But if he /taunts me and /slits etc at least he can fight "like a man"when we finally meet each other.
And again.. I don't "sulk"everytime I die.. but even when fighting 1vs1 under hb and 3 infil pop up it can become annoying.

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Kalidur said:

Well radar will help you avoid the zerg.. do you really want to overlook it?
strafing is not a feature, it's a glitch in the game mechanics that people can choose to abuse.

Haton

Fledgling Freddie
Blackjack said:
Well radar will help you avoid the zerg.. do you really want to overlook it?
strafing is not a feature, it's a glitch in the game mechanics that people can choose to abuse.

It's not a glitch, its a skill !, just like run through... :twak:

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
Haton said:
It's not a glitch, its a skill !, just like run through... :twak:

well throwing yourself to the ground claiming someone hit you or kicked you in a football match is also and acting skill.. still lame.
the fact that you can pretty much eleminate a casters QC by running through them is too bad. But 90% of players knows how and does it.
this is a bigger isue in BG because of the lower dex/slower casting time.

Bhalage

Fledgling Freddie
wub albs :wub:
come in greater numbers, love to farm you

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom