FFA xp in trollheim!?

P

painman

Hi all

Just wanted to check if someone could be interested in joining a xp grp in trollheim!?

For startes it would be for 45+ chars

Tbh i dont know if its a good idea, but im gonna try anyways!
So if u have a 45+ and want to join a xp grp in trollheim! Plz sign up below!

The general idea is to get to the bar-room and find a nice pull speed and see how goes! not much info at this point(dont want to make any promises before i see it actually works)

Wanna try?:
post here, pm in game!

since i am a working man. The first hunt will be tomorow (tuesday 2nd sep) 16.30 cet. (hope i see u there)

Valhallas 46 warrior

P

painman

how did that angry smiley get there :) sry about that

C

Cush

I find the bar to be rather dangerous pulling spot since there is a welly angwy named guy in there that want to do more then hug.

Very nice idea to do it tho. Guess it will take a few times untill your abel to find a nice location inside the cave. Problem with Trollheim if you compare it with hibs uber Tur Suli is that we got many mobs in there that are casters while all the mobs in Tur Suli is melee. Well 99% of them are it anyway

P

painman

im guessing (depending on grp ofc) that bar-room is perfect. Just have to start pulling from the sides. them mobs will be orange, red! some purps to.. but only the named mobs in there should be a prob!

B

Brunore

The bar is uber for xping...

As long as you are careful with aggro through the wall and Snemel, you can have great fun.

And its diffrent, no boredom as you need to be on your toes due to the above.

Great place.

C

Cush

Been there once exping. Just found out that Ewul fella aggroed a bit often.. maybe cus im a way to careless :)

Users who are viewing this thread