FFA TG RAID, Sunday 30-11-2003, 16:30CET Hagall

T

Tesla Monkor

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 15:30 GMT / 1630 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1600 GMT / 1700 CET

Level 45 minimum to attend, level 50 char to get loot.

Both flying chickens will be killed if the raid consists of enough people.
The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are enough (motivated) people.

You can find the current mod list here (Make sure you move to the last page in the thread.. most recent list is there):

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=96329

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
- You must have 'a need' for the item. When in doubt, I'll decide whether you do or not.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - excluding dyes, excess respec stones and remains of mobs.
- Excess respec stones are those stones left after handing the people indicating at the beginning of the raid wanting one, one.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. YOU MAY NOT CLAIM AN ITEM SO YOU CAN SELL THE ONE YOU ALREADY HAD. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.
- Regarding respecstone left after the people stating to want one have gotten one; these will be lotto'd out at the end of the raid. Lottoing for these will NOT reduce your mod to 0, but you will not gain any mod either. (This to give them some 'weight' if you're considering going for one.)

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5 (Optional)
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks, but exclused dyes, remains and relottos.

THE LOTTERY:
The lottory takes place either in TG, or at some other place announced during the raid. You can only roll for things you can actually use and for the class you are rolling for. If you LD just before lotto it's your responsibility to get your ass there. No amount of whine/threats/cake's will ever change that.

I /can/ be grumpy. But mostly I'm not. Really.

Blah, blah. The usual.

A benevolant dictatorship is the best form of government possible.

And yes, I did get the date right this time. :)

T

tasslehoff

Those in the top of the mod list you havent deleted have you???

B

boomeruk

/bump

please dont spoile this one as well isso farmers

J

jenser

ffa TG hunt tonite

Thx Tesla 4 my worst daoc expience ever. I am so pissed i had to register here and get some steam of by flaming u some.

My problem (s) are as follows:

Before we left Hagall u asked pll that wanted to roll for stone to pm u. I did, and got no confirmation. I didnt give it much thought, and when u said that 8 pll wanted to roll, i was sure i was 1 of em. My mistake.....should have spammed u to make sure i guess. BUT, rules on BW states that no1 can alter their choise of what they want, and i know of at least 2 pll whom u allowed to roll for stone after we entered TG, and 1 of those pll u even permitted to alter his choise again.

When hunt was finished and i realised my situation....No stones 4 me...i got really pissed. I didnt even get 1 when there was a relotto....and i even asked in chat if i could use my mod....no answer....

So thx Tesla very much...u really made my day...7 wasted hours..cause u didnt sign me up for a stone

A

_anarky_

hmm jenser it aint tesla's fault she looked over 1 single PM.
Leading the raid is hard, and it involves alot of interactoin with more then 50 players, so, if she misses 1 PM accidentaly u can' tblame her.

Tough luck for you, better luck next time,
and if u can't cope with that, make ur own raid and farm ur own frikkin respec stone :eek:

J

jenser

Tesla didnt just miss my pm, i recall at least 1 more player mentioning that Tesla missed his pm too. And......my point is that Tesla bend the rules of the ffa hunt, and i got ignored cause i got a bit upset, witch i find very normal since i just spent 7 hours playing with 60 other players, of whom 30 are almost constantly afk.

and.....whose fault is it that tesla missed my pm....mine? lol

G

GrivneKelmorian

Originally posted by jenser
Tesla didnt just miss my pm, i recall at least 1 more player mentioning that Tesla missed his pm too. And......my point is that Tesla bend the rules of the ffa hunt, and i got ignored cause i got a bit upset, witch i find very normal since i just spent 7 hours playing with 60 other players, of whom 30 are almost constantly afk.

and.....whose fault is it that tesla missed my pm....mine? lol

can say that you can consider yourself lucky it wasnt shanks leading ;)

and if you think the rules are unfair, do your own hunt.

T

Tesla Monkor

Well, I obviously missed your PM, or you obviously didn't send it and forgot you didn't. It doesn't really matter anymore at this point.

Yes, you spend 7hrs on the hunt. We all did. A lot of people got what they wanted, a number did not get any items. Including me. You don't see me whining about it, do you? You weren't the only one who did not get a respec stone, but the others made no fuss of it. Anyone who leaves the hunt with no items, gets their +10 modifier.

Coming to a FFA expecting to get something you want right away is naive. The whole mod system is intended to get people what they want as fairly as possible. If you're lucky, you get what you want first time... but it can take a few hunts before it turns up. Consider this - in coming along, you actually help your fellow Midgardians getting what they need. In turn they are helping you obtain things you need.

Respec stones are among the easiest things to get in TG, but they're still not a guaranteed acquirement. Even IF you indicate at the beginning of the hunt that you want one, you might not get it. If you want something with a 100% certainty, buy it ingame from a commission merchant.

J

joraall

Don't blame Tesla she is only human like everyone else and I also wanted a respec stone but didn't get it but that happens, just join again on other raids and you will get what you want eventually, we all play for fun and we won't die if we don't get the item (at least I wont). Just remember to play and have fun.

Greetz,
Gatts Dragonhart

L

living

I culdent be arsed to read it all but, i wanted a stone so badly too, considering my spec im not really the most wanted healer in rvr grps (26aug 30mend 36pac).
It was my first FFA Raid so i dident know the whole respec stone thing (missed it in the rules, use bold letters next plz :D)

Anyway this is my 5th raid to TG and it has also been the best, ya it was dull like hell mainly cuz of the missing mobs but we dident have many wipeouts and people knew what to do.. imo it was a great succes)

F

fletcher

Tesla, just wanted to say that I'm sorry for getting upset last night about respec stone, I can imagine how hard it must be to lead an FFA raid.

Though when cg is closed, please yell out to pm you several times so people dont miss it like I did. Was cg closed at all last night btw? I remember people joining and leaving pretty much all the time :rolleyes:

[17:00:05] @@[Chat] Tesla: "/send me if you want a rock. Nothing else for now."

That's what everybody were supposed to see in all the spam :(

T

Tesla Monkor

Rafi, you'll get your respec rock with the next hunt. In all honest, I've never had so many people wanting a rock before. Usually there's a lot of respec rocks left... There's even a bunch in the relotto pool at this moment, before I added the second round of respec stones at the end of regular lotto to prevent the vault filling with them.

I'll make it more clear next time when you're supposed to tell me your desire for a respec rock. It is standard practise that you get that chance when we leave Hagall. It was the people joining the FFA for the first time that got confused. I've already altered the rules a little to clarify when and what.

As for the chat group, it was locked while I made a list of everyone present, and then unlocked to let people relog and add themselves to it. If people join after that, they run the risk of not getting on the list, not being able to declare what class they roll for and not getting their +10 mod at the end of the hunt. It is in their own best interest to be in Hagall in time. But I'm not inflexible. (You'd go mad running a group like this is you weren't.)

N

nelex

I got fecked up in my head when ppl started to pm me whit change of rules...that means that i will get frustraitet...then i startet to pm tesla and no ansawer :) i was think damn i could have gotten a staff and a respec stone untill i got my last pm from tesla, where he cleared things up for me

what the heck i owned every body in random whit 99 :p

i guess i will be there next sunday

sorry for my spelling

-|nel|-

F

fletcher

Aye Tes, hopefully I will be more lucky next time :)

thx for reply.

J

jenser

I've just read ur (Tesla) latest adds to rules, and find myself even more frustrated :/

Since the only reason i joined hunt was to get a single line stone, i didnt roll for the skaldsword that dropped, as i remember noone did, hence i could have had the sword.../cry (as i thought i wouldnt get a chance to roll for stone in relotto)......and i loose my mod 20 if i get a stone next TG hunt

givf sword....pls :)

ps: i can imagine it's a biatch leading these hunts...especially with dudes like me

and i will be there next sunday to kick u in the ... :)

Users who are viewing this thread