FFA TG Raid - Saturday 20, 18:30CET

T

Tesla Monkor

Read these rules. They're mostly the same as previous hunts, with a few minor changes. Many thanks to Kjel for the first draft of these rules. :)

Saturday 20TH SEPTEMBER:

GATHER AT HAGALL
CG will open at 1745 GMT / 1845 CET
Raid will depart and CG will close at 1830 GMT / 1930 CET
(Yes, I know it says 18:30 in the title, but that's just my brain on crack. Ignore it.)

Level 45 minimum to attend.

The King and Queen will only be attempted if there are 60+ people. I would appreciate it if everyone would find and learn what their own modifiers are, as looking up the mods for a popular item is sheer hell.

You can find the current mod list here: http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?threadid=81795

THINGS CONCERNING LOOT:
- You must be level 50 in order to enter the lotto.
- Any alt you are rolling for must be level 50.
- Failure to follow these two rules means you have 24 hours to return any items you received to the raid organiser (in this case... me)
- Failure to return the item means I shall dispatch hordes of Excal playings and their brand spanking new alts to beg cash off you all day and all night. I also get to stick a great big sticker saying YOU ARE BANNED on your name.
- Before the raid starts you will be asked whether you will roll for the class you are playing or for one of your level 50 alts. This choice cannot be changed after we enter TG.
- You may only receive *one* item per raid - this includes respec rocks.
- If you chose a class which had no drops during the raid, then tough, I'll add your nice +10 mod for the next raid.
- Winning loot means all your modifiers are wiped back to null/zero/zilch/void.
- YOU MAY NOT SELL ANY FFA RAID DROPS. IF YOU CAN'T USE THEM THEN DON'T LOTTO FOR THEM. These raids are not a way to generate cash. Make your own raids if you want to get stuff to sell.

MODIFIERS:
Modifiers are awarded as follows:
- Attending a raid until we all die horribly or clean out the glacier +10
- Attending a raid but leaving before we die horribly or clean out the glacier +5
- Winning stuff in the lotto reduces your modifier to <zero>. This includes respec rocks.

THE LOTTERY:
For those of you who have been attending my raid, yes the lottery does tend to change venue quite a bit. It will announced where it will be held as the raid ends. You can only roll for things you can actually use or for the class you are rolling for.

GENERAL THINGS:
I run a three strikes systems during the raid and lotto. I give you two warnings, upon your 3rd warning you are expelled from the raid. The three warning system is there because I like to believe people have the capacity to learn, despite the fact I have been proven wrong so many times.
Warnings may be placed on people during the lottery.
Don't bug me about TG raids.

UNCLAIMED LOOT:
Any loot not claimed will be auctioned off/relotto'd at a later date, please look at the thread entitled TG FFA Loot.

If you have any questions, then post them here.

M

~Mobius~

Just out if curiousity what is the level requirement to just come on the raid? No items etc ... I would like to see SI land at last. :p

C

Cush

Even if you was 50 mobius you wouldent be allowed to come..

you smell ! :p

M

~Mobius~

Ah lol didnt notice ... oh well cant stop me coming out of group MUHAAHHA!!

O

old.Hellskor

there was a lvl13 SB tagging along last time ;)

A

arawem

So the minor changes are...... saw no changes, but i might be wrong :)

K

kjel

You got to report thread to mods and ask them to make it sticky Tesla, only way I got my stuff put up. Just report it again to make it unsticky.

L

lissandra

Bump, lets get enough ppl to kill king and queen now.

S

shanks

And a haub for fetstryk so I can leave that silly place for good! <me waits for cheers>

Ok, lets just kill em then. :(

M

myrte

Thread title says 18.30 _CET_, the actual text says 19.30 _CET_, so which is it?

T

Tesla Monkor

19:30CET. Blame BW for not making it possible to edit the title of a thread. :/

X

xxmaniacxx

Can u attend with a 49char and still roll for a 50 alt?

S

shanks

Originally posted by lissandra
Gifv Fetstryk raids aswell imo

Im gonna hang low for a while, working on stuff to help ease the raids abit with the assistance of some of the raiders at the moment. More on those things as it develops. Until then ill only participate as a ordinary raid member.

L

lissandra

/edit seems vests drop from other then queen king, only very seldom :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom