FFA TG raid monday 23 july 2007 19.00 CET

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
As title says. That monday I'll take as many of you who wanna join, down in the icy caves of The Tuscarian Glacier. So come with which ever character you feel like, but i've got a feeling tanks and seers will be needed.?
This will be my first time down there with more than an FG farming random mobs. So any kind of advise will be apreciated! But plz no "the whole cave can be farmed by 3 SUMM SMs. Thats not what this is about. It's about realm friends doing something together. And it's about seeing the cave that a lot of us havent seen more than the "easy" parts of.
BG will be up on Lamkran-p 30 mins before we start. So please take your character(s) to Hagall so we can MOVE OUT FROM HAGALL AT 19.00 CET. Or even better, use 20 mins during the day to take them to the Glacier entrance.
To avoid ANY problems when the lotto-time is, here's the rules: At the end of the raid there will be a lotto for all who attended the raid. Only 1 win each. So no rolling with BBs... I will delve any MP items and other valuables that drops, rogs will be salvaged by myself. When you have had 5 mins to study the loot/go AFK/beat up the garbage can/whatever... I will announce when to roll, and when roll time is over. Lets say 20 sec. each time.

Hope to see as many as possible of you there for a good night of fun.

-Jens

P.S. All help, relevant and funny chatting in the BG is much apreciated. But ANY kind of childish and idiotic behaviour, will result in 1 warning from me in /bu and a PM. Next time it will result in immidiate removal from BG and permanent ban for all alts from any (hopefully) future raids... But ofcourse none of you would ever think of acting stupid, so lets just keep this P.S. here, and not hope I will have to take action of the above

Agrivia

Loyal Freddie
:-( :-( I'll be working nights so won't be able to come. Here's hoping there's another one soon when I'm off-shift

a.k.a Ceddwen - Aug Healer

Farbaute2

Fledgling Freddie
I havent forgot Jens :)

ill be there with my warrior + healer

/ Narve

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
im there...will bring skald or shammy. Both fully mac-daddied up. Let me know which is best.

Gustav

Jens

Fledgling Freddie
with 10 mins to start, and only 3 active in BG. I will wait to 19.20 CET and see how many shows up. If we're not at least 1 fg active players. I will cancel the raid :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom