FFA Spear Of King's hunt. Saturday the 30th 20.00CET!

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
Will make a single try to do this encounter to get credit and ofc to roll on the arti if it drops

Meet: Aerus.
Time: 20.00 cet/19.00GMT. Saturday the 30th
BG: On Balkeris 30 mins before raid.

Its a simpel Encounter as all other artifacts but its not a 100% drop on the artifact (Spear of King's).

All classes are welcome to help out but there will be one grp special made to Engage the mainmob while rest get the door down with a ram.

If you need more info aboute the enounter thne look on this HomePage [http://www.visionofsages.net/toa/] and read aboute it, but it will be said on our way to the arti how we are gonna handle it :)

Special grp setup will be like this:

Warrior:
Warrior:
Aug healer:
Pac healer:
Aug shaman:
Zerker/savage: Me
Zerker/savage:
Runi:

And rest of the ppls showing up will make their random grp and help get the door down asap and after that zerk the mainmob.

The special grp setup is made for the engage of the mainmob while rest get the door down and they need to do:

Warrior: Engage's the Mainmob and other warrior guards the other warrior X guard.
healers: ofc to keep os alive and the stuff healers do :)
aug shaman: resists/end and some heal
Runi: has to have some Supp in his spec to do ither 10/7/5sec Pbt or cast his pbt i think he need 19 supp or so to get that spell.
and zerkers/savages wont do anything til after the door is down. So we help get it down and we charge the mainmob.

Small say what is gonna happen: We hopen the door and we go in. But we wont zerk the mainmob like many other aritfacts. We will get the Special grp to do the engange and rest stay close to "me" at the door and help get it down. When door is down we do not EVER LEAVE THE ROOM. Its simpel and very important. So when door is down we zerg the mainmob. But we keep it close to the door, because when he is on 20% or less there will be many Harpys in the middle. Red con and not very fun to fight agenst. The mainmob will heal him self like Battler dose and Nuke Aoe nukes but it will be ok so when he is dead and we pick the loot we move out and roll. :)

Roll will be as all other. /Random 100 highest win if the artifact drops. OFc then there is the other items.

Ty i hope to see many there and i hope it will drop and i hope it will be a nice raid.

Thanks and sea in Aerus the 30th 20.00cet :)

Vancleaver

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in

I'll come along, alrdy have enc so i can bring either shammy or warrior.

Lugg 50 shammy 44a 31c

Squarepants 50sw 50sh rest parry MoB2 warrior

Joohl

Loyal Freddie
If I manage to get home in time I'll bee there with my RM 10sec pbt with crocring, so I can be helping main group even thou I'm not grouped with them.
Will also bring my BBshamie or BBpacHealer.

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
we did well all those that came he died but shame we dident get credit or the spear. Well its what happens i guess but i want to thanks all that showed up. :)

viio

Fledgling Freddie
Do you think you'll run another attempt at it? I could use this weapon for my warrior but I was working on saturday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom