FFA ML9 farming raid, happy new year!

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Date: 7th Jan 2005
Hour: 20:00 cet
Place: Aerus heaven

Another great raid last time, we got a lot of drops, some great (2 feathered warps) some not that great, but nice anyway ;) .

Lotto rules will keep on being the same, as they look to work great.

Cya there, and happy new year to all Midgard/Prydwen :clap:

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Count me in again with my sb and my uber kiting shammy - well now I know how to do Nelos anyway hehe :)

oh btw Arawem this is deffo for the 7th on Friday yes as I thought it was a thursday event ? I'll be there which ever day it is :)

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Bluesky said:
Count me in again with my sb and my uber kiting shammy - well now I know how to do Nelos anyway hehe :)

oh btw Arawem this is deffo for the 7th on Friday yes as I thought it was a thursday event ? I'll be there which ever day it is :)

Its a little bit better for me to do em in friday as i dont mind staying till any hour, mainly cause i dont work on saturdays :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
arawem said:
Its a little bit better for me to do em in friday as i dont mind staying till any hour, mainly cause i dont work on saturdays :)

cool :) its the same for me and from what Bashir was saying last night could be same for him too :)

Gulag Vilse

Fledgling Freddie
I will happeliy join whit Harpy my ba speec bd, he needs all ml9 and there seems not to be any upcomming hunts for that for a long time, hopefully we can get them all :cheers:
Otherwise some cool stuff.

arawem

Loyal Freddie
Gulag Vilse said:
I will happeliy join whit Harpy my ba speec bd, he needs all ml9 and there seems not to be any upcomming hunts for that for a long time, hopefully we can get them all :cheers:
Otherwise some cool stuff.

U will be wellcome m8, but im afraid we wont be able to do except a few steps, as some need more ppl than the usual fg that comes to this raids. We get lots of stuff, but no more than 4 or 5 steps are done.

Lokir

Fledgling Freddie
As i am a nice person an want to help a guilde (gulag)
(or i just want some itemz :) ) ill try to be there aswell

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
I will try to be there aswell, just need 70% more MLexp first, and I will try to get more aswell so we can get the whole ML done :)

Cheers and I hope I'll get enough exp so i can join.

bertol

One of Freddy's beloved
io there

i ll try to be there with Bertol Skald

/salute

Ziial

Fledgling Freddie
Would like to tag along aswell if there still is room :)

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
a few of us waiting in Aerus atm Arawem... saw u online earlier... hope you didnt forget lol

Maug

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry all IRL kept me away, have gotten the last MLexp though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom