FFA Leviathan farm tbc..

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
Atm im just seeing if i can get enough ppl interested, its a new mob in toa for those who dont know, drops some very nice items..

http://camelot.allakhazam.com/db/search.html?cmob=10683

Been told it needs as many as 3fg to kill it, but i guess 2fg would be a good start , see how it goes etc, can arrange a time and date later on.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
id be interested

wonder if it would be a good idea to combine this raid with a Kraken raid also?

Kill em both with the zerg

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
I'd like to join up for this if it don't clash with any of my prior commitments. :)

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
depends on the time but i'll show up at least one time just to see what the fuss is about =D

Brite

Banned
bluesky was supposed to be organising some kind of raid to kill kraken and levi but im not sure

ill come if your doing kraken aswell, if not... feck ya snornig, i might just come to roll for the item you want and then taunt you because you wouldnt do kraken!

poisono

Fledgling Freddie
I will come with either a Skald or Healer depending on what is needed, as with everyone depends on time and date... Will be rolling for Leviathan Ring of the Deep only....

atos

Fledgling Freddie
I'll show up with the char you need. PM Aija or Trollum etc, or shout on IRC. :eek:

Yma

Fledgling Freddie
Sounds interesting. I'd join with tank or seer if you place it in decent hours :)

ev0_o

Loyal Freddie
K sweet, well im game for doing kraken aswell, but ill talk to bluesky, so we dont clash, or maybe just do it with him. As for time, itll probly be 8/9pm gmt on a weekday tbc, watch this space!

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
ill bring whatever you dont need, cave shamans, shadowblades you name it

Brite

Banned
Tesla Monkor said:
Good luck trying to get past the borderkeep, Evulweebeastie. :)

hes an animist! he wtfpwn them guards easy!

but he has to get past ME! and that aint happening!

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Aklaim said:
50 Animist signing up to farm him

Did all the hibs miss the section in the patch notes which said Kraken and Levithan were immune to pet spam? Or is it that they know Mythic were just lying in order to make Midgard think something was being done about epic PvE?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom