FFA Kraken Raid (Belt Pre Claimed) - 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET Monday 5th December

Sentimos

Banned
FFA Kraken Raid - 19:00 GMT / 20:00 CET Monday 5th December.
Meeting - Oceanus Hesperos (Prydwen).
BG on me.

Known Loot:
Black Water Belt (Pre claimed)
Black Water Bracer
Kraken Beak Necklace
Kraken Eyelid Cloak
Kraken Tentacle Belt
Kraken's Eye

Rules:
All items will be lotto with /random 1000 apart from the belt which is pre claimed.

Cya There! :cheers:

Senti

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
On the times I have killed it you get just 3 drops (that might have changed) and they are random so you might not get any belts or you could get 2 of them. I realise you really want that belt but you might have trouble getting enough help if there are only 2 other drops possible. Maybe you could offer to lotto some plat if the belt drops or give 1 plat to everybody that helped if the belt drops.

Just some suggestions and good luck killing him :) and remember to take breathing pots!

Sentimos

Banned
Cadelin said:
On the times I have killed it you get just 3 drops (that might have changed) and they are random so you might not get any belts or you could get 2 of them. I realise you really want that belt but you might have trouble getting enough help if there are only 2 other drops possible. Maybe you could offer to lotto some plat if the belt drops or give 1 plat to everybody that helped if the belt drops.

Just some suggestions and good luck killing him :) and remember to take breathing pots!

Might do both krakens in excal and pry, make it better

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom