FFA - Dragon raid - 2 (18 feb 2004)

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Ok, better luck this time
Had a few people not running combined with fast glares and 3-4 people going linkdeath made it a failure first time

THIS TIME WE WILL BEAT TEH BAST1D

20.00 gmt CornWall Station

G1
Pally -
Arms (blocker) -
Damage Dealer -
Cleric -
Cleric -
Minstrel -
Necro -
PBT -

G2
Pally -
Damage -
Damage -
Damage -
Damage -
PBT -
cleric -
cleric -

G3
Pally -
Scout -
Damage -
Cleric -
Cleric -
Friar -
PBT -
Damage -

G4
Sorc -

Raiders must have purge and capped heat resists
Theurgists need 6s pbt
Clerics need at least 40 rejuv
I will publish list 1 day in advance. Experienced raiders preferred.

======= important ==================
All readers will recieve 1 RA and 1 Full skill respec stone (if raid is succesful )

You roll for 1 class, if not told in advance its the class you are raiding with

If you roll for an item you must be able to use all stats (+parry excludes an item for minstrel rolling fi)

You can only win 1 100% quality item.

All 100% items will be loto-ed. Crappy stuff is for whoever wants it. If theres a dispute it will be /random 100

The remains:
Everyone can win 1 set of remains in this serie. If you win one, you can't get another one on these raids

If you don't win anything you recieve a +10 to mod. This mod can be used to aquire an item. If you are modrolling for an item you cannot get any other loot but will recieve a bonus on the /random 100 if the item drops. You need to tell you are modrolling in advance

You can only roll for items that fit your CURRENT spec
======================================

Lubbock

Fledgling Freddie
Talmont, 50 merc, 50 slash, 50 dual, Purge, Determination V, Full SC, heat capped, Been on a great number of raids and have no failed running yet :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Friar - Purge heat% capped and 49 enhance. Pala 50 shield saracen blockmob :< capped heat% and purge. Necro 48 DS necro dunno about resis tho... all signing up :D

Smurflord

Fledgling Freddie
Mercfil
capped resists, purge, mastery of flexing 3
dragonraiding veteran

PS: bloody dragon glared at me the same time the phone rang, missed it :p

Raknarok

Fledgling Freddie
2h arms signing up :p
det4, purge, capped heat.... been on dragon raids before

Speeedy

Fledgling Freddie
Not able to come next week :( boss is off so have to do extra hours :twak:

Nice raid tonight though Slo, just shame people were little slow to react and move.. even with some 5/6 second warnings :(

Hopefully can join you again the week after next. :)

Toxx

Fledgling Freddie
Sorc - MR 5 now, not quite capped heat resist :p Purge

Reaver - Capped heat, Purge

Gogo!

PS - would i be able to roll for someone else? if i said in advance i wanted to roll for a friend (say armsman) and the new dragon pole drops, can i roll then?

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Toxx said:
PS - would i be able to roll for someone else? if i said in advance i wanted to roll for a friend (say armsman) and the new dragon pole drops, can i roll then?

I don't mind

Berfidel

Fledgling Freddie
I'd like to come with either my reju cleric or mind sorc:

Bea, 4L1 cleric, 42+10 reju, capped heat, mcl2, bof, purge
Berfidel, 4L1 sorc, 44/31 mind/body, capped heat, purge

Edit: DR stats: 100% successful, 1 raid joined, 1 raid successful :)

Chrystina

Fledgling Freddie
merc signing up, stats/skills/resists/hits caped, purge/det4, killed the dragon many times now and know how to run ;-)

Shianna

Fledgling Freddie
I would like to join with either:

- Shianna, 50 Friar (49 Enhance), RR3L3
- Illian, 50 Necro (50 Deathsight)
- Tamyra, 48.5 Cleric (40 rejuv), RR2x

If you need me, put me in :)

Shi.

Trancer

Fledgling Freddie
Atrius Majora 50 Paladin full shield spec with mob 1 full heat resists, and purge.

Also with successful dragon raid experience.

Please sign me up

Atrius Majora <Order of the Knights Templar>

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Friar Spellcrafted, last heat resist, purge.
Cleric Spellcrafted, 40 rejuv, purge if i get another 30k rps :p

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Cuth, 40 rejuv, fully sc'ed , capped heat, BoF, cannot get purge atm since i need a RA respec for that and i'm skint ><

oh and to quote you from your last thread:

old.windforce said:
Last raid i was on you didn't have purge which was a must have

...and did we got wiped that raid? No, did i make everyone die horribly because of stun+glare? No, did we die in any of the other 20 raids i was present without purge? No. Tbh i don't see the logic of this criterea :eek7:

sanspite

Fledgling Freddie
signing Gai up again :)
rejuv cleric with capped xxx, purge, ze works.

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Graknak said:
Cuth, 40 rejuv, fully sc'ed , capped heat, BoF, cannot get purge atm since i need a RA respec for that and i'm skint ><

oh and to quote you from your last thread:

...and did we got wiped that raid? No, did i make everyone die horribly because of stun+glare? No, did we die in any of the other 20 raids i was present without purge? No. Tbh i don't see the logic of this criterea :eek7:

You seem to have alot of problems with the rules on Dragon raids, if you get glared at while stunned and don't purge and run you could be killing the raid force, seems like a good enough reason for me. Next your going to tell me healing outside melee range is a good idea....

Graknak

Fledgling Freddie
Bubble said:
You seem to have alot of problems with the rules on Dragon raids, if you get glared at while stunned and don't purge and run you could be killing the raid force, seems like a good enough reason for me. Next your going to tell me healing outside melee range is a good idea....

The one time i tried to explain it failed, however the other 19 times it did work, without anyone complaining back then. Also i've seen more raids fail using the "regular" means then when i was on using what i did. (like afk tanks getting stunned+glared or chaincasting theurgs with their pets who don't see the msg caus of all the petspam)
The fact that everyone tries to piss me off just for them not having thought of the same idea however is well, ehm sad perhaps? I mean why else would everyone take down an idea that works?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom