Few Questions

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Q1. How much would it cost for full set of lvl 30 chain 99%?
Q2. Is there anyone out there who can do it for me?
Q3. If so how much would it cost
Q4. If i could wok out a template how much would it cost to get SC'd?

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
dont think ul have much luck finding someone willing to SC ur armour if ur not a guildie/good friend.

most pvp crafter are to...... how should i put this gently........ suspicious? yea that will have to do. of helping anyone not in their guild.. (as u probably will kill ppl with that armour/weapon) and it could most likly be ppl from the crafters guild... and i dont think he wanna help u kill his friends :)

best u probably can do is to look in each realms merchant explorers and buy stuff from there....

Leinal

Fledgling Freddie
Ctuchik said:
dont think ul have much luck finding someone willing to SC ur armour if ur not a guildie/good friend.

most pvp crafter are to...... how should i put this gently........ suspicious? yea that will have to do. of helping anyone not in their guild.. (as u probably will kill ppl with that armour/weapon) and it could most likly be ppl from the crafters guild... and i dont think he wanna help u kill his friends :)

best u probably can do is to look in each realms merchant explorers and buy stuff from there....

Lies, i always have bougth the gear for the twinks, doind /who craft, can take max 2 days to get it.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
well i never had any luck :) most polite response i ever got was a FOAD! :)

lala! and if my sky wud fall, wud you even caaaalll.

I caaan feeel the butterflieess

*dances around in boxers and simpson slipers*

I didn't bother reading his ... someone tell me if it was interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom