Few Questions.

W

Waok

1, Are subscription/Account pages back up and running? I am unable to check as my system does not like the europe site (I'm at work, gimped pc).

2, What's the best spec for a 30/40/50 Cleric?
A spec if possible, thats got good enough buffs,
and sufficient heals for group combat and soloing (bb).

3, How much do Skill respec stones sell for? also RA stones, whats the max price I should buy each one for? full/single.

4, Your system specs? and do you run windowed? If so what res and is it smooth? Or do you get lagg alot? And how have you setup your system to cope with this lag? I run win2k.
Are there any settings I can use? To counter lagg?

5, As a scout, what stealth should I go for? and your opinions on the 50 shield 50 longbow spec, also shouldnt all stealth classes get climb walls and safe fall?

6, Is it true, that most of GOA/Mythic play mid? =)

7, I'm relatively new to this game, however, I find it odd that some guilds ignore eachother, i'm not mentioning anyone, but it seems Albion differs from Midgard/Hibernia communication wise.
CG is often spammed with wrong info / irrelevent information, when it should be filled with group locations and any incommings, when I played hibernia briefley, CG was constantly full of relative and informative data, which helped us all alot better, red teams,blueteams,green teams.. why doesnt alb operate the same way? Seems alot of soloers aswell in most of the frontiers.

Don't get me wrong, when a good grp in alb is setup, and assists are sorted.. but perfect groups are too far and between imo :p

Just a few questions i've been wanting to ask.

V

Vim

1, Are subscription/Account pages back up and running? I am unable to check as my system does not like the europe site (I'm at work, gimped pc).

dunnno

2, What's the best spec for a 30/40/50 Cleric?
A spec if possible, thats got good enough buffs,
and sufficient heals for group combat and soloing (bb).

If you want group friendly guy go 40 Rejuv rest Enhance (Best rez, must in RvR)

3, How much do Skill respec stones sell for? also RA stones, whats the max price I should buy each one for? full/single.

dunno

4, Your system specs? and do you run windowed? If so what res and is it smooth? Or do you get lagg alot? And how have you setup your system to cope with this lag? I run win2k.
Are there any settings I can use? To counter lagg?

1.2GHz, 512RAM, Gf2 MX AGP. Runs smooth if no zerg. And Lag? You must mean bad FPS. LAG means that your connection sucks. Either packet loss or high ping.

Dunno any booster programs. I used to play windowed but after updating my gfx drivers i had sound problems in windowed so i play fullscreen now (Classic for RvR/Exping, SI for Crafting and others because you can ALT+TAB)

5, As a scout, what stealth should I go for? and your opinions on the 50 shield 50 longbow spec, also shouldnt all stealth classes get climb walls and safe fall?

I'd go 45 lb and 42 Shield (for SLAM) if you want a solo scout.. Maybe 50 lb for abilities *Shrug*

6, Is it true, that most of GOA play mid? =)

dunno

W

Waok

Yep, sorry I meant FPS lag.

I have a 1800 Althon XP processor, 1GB ddr ram, 80 GB 7000 rpm barracuda, GF4 128 DDR Albatron running on w2k, 512k Blueyonder.

And I still get bad FPS ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom