Fensalir Faste

O

old.Wildfire

OK middies, listen up, I'm going to give you some inside info here. This may well jeapordise my position within First Cohort, but I thought you should know.

When you see FC taking control of Fensalir, that means WE'RE RELIC RAIDING! OMG! Tell all your friends, and IMMEDIETLY come to Fensalir to try and retake it! Your realm is otherwise in mortal danger!

p.s. bring lots of tanks, assassins are a bit of a pain but i suppose they're worth rps too so... ok bring them too, plenty of casters but dont worry you wont need to use nearsight so take it off your quickbars.

You see what happened tonight? FC took fens, no mid resistance for hours, so we went and (ok so we messed this last part up but we were tired and i wouldnt even call our force a zerg) tried to pinch your strength relic.

Midgard - come and kick us out. It's for your own good. Please? :rolleyes:

O

old.Wildfire

no u didnt, thx for the reminder

...shameless toppage

O

old.Rei Ayanami

... :sleeping:

huh? ... zzzZZzz.... Fensalir?

... :sleeping:

E

Ensceptifica

Originally posted by old.Wildfire

Midgard - come and kick us out. It's for your own good. Please? :rolleyes:

lol this looks a lot like my posts pleading the albs to come out and play ( ; Guess the feeling's mutual :D

O

old.Leel

You tried for str relic? Must have been after I left then, sometime early morning? I didn't bother coming back after crashing and popping up in hugin seeing as all the other mids got slaughtered too. Was fun, but not nearly as fun as it COULD have been:-/

C

Cuthervaen

to Ryzar

Says to guy who adds "fu" posts to every thread he sees...
:eek:

Thus bumping them btw...

C

Cuthervaen

how to get to the same level as such a post?

bump :)

Users who are viewing this thread