Fellowship Alliance recruiting.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Over the last year the Fellowship alliance has been growing into a sizable alliance. Much has happened in this time and the alliance has been flourishing ever since it was founded 3rd of July 2002.

During this year all the guilds in it have gotten to know eachother quite well. The alliance believes in moderate but sustained growth. In doing so we've been able to have a rockstable alliance for well over a year now.

From an RvR point of view it's my belief (and the alliance's) that a realm stands or falls with the speed and accuracy of information sharing throughout the realm. That's one of the reasons we have decided to raise the number of guilds in the alliance to around 20 (the max).

When you look at the statistics of Fellowship you can clearly see what type of alliance we are. We are not a pure RvR alliance, nor a pure PvE alliance. We're a mix of both, but able to perform very well in both areas.

We are currently at 15 guilds in the alliance and we are looking for some medium-large sized guilds to complete us.

We are looking for guilds that place frontier defense in high regard and will always be willing (circumstances permitting) to help aid frontier defense when it's needed.

What a place in this alliance offers a guild is always being informed of what's going on and being able to join all the large raids we do (PvE as well as RvR).

We expect candidate guilds to be stable guilds (at least 3 months old) and have a solid memberbase. A medium sized guild would mean having around 20 members (or more) online at peak hours. 20 is a figure we aim for, but is not set in stone.

We have strict alliance chat rules, which we expect all guilds to follow. These rules have gone over several iterations and seem to work well. We are not a chatty alliance (at least not on /as ;))

We can guarantee guilds a stable and healthy alliance in which all guilds have a voice.

Any guilds that are interested can contact me for more information. Other than that feel free to get information from any GM/guild in the alliance.

With this recruitment we hope to achieve more power and efficiency in the realm war as well as uniting guilds that share the same goals.

M

Madonion Slicer

Red Dragons have been waiting to join this alliance now for about 3 Months. I take the administration process is slow.....very slow.

:(

C

ChillyDawg

The Fellowship is damned good, and the more the merrier IMO :D

Q

qyrf

if i remember right then there is like 4-5 active members of red dragons :( and he ask for a few more

M

Madonion Slicer

Red Dragons were accepted into the Fellowship along time ago, we were told that there would be a ceremony to welcome us.

A quick look at Duskwave will show 60+ Characters and 20+ Active members, no your right we not huge but most of us are verterns to the game and excellent players.

I would like to see our Guild move forward is all, and with the Alliance like the Fellowship i can see great things.

C

ChillyDawg

if im not mistaken didnt RD kind of uh..break up and go to other places ages ago? Was my view, iv only just noticed recently people running around with the RD tag dont know if its the old skool boys comin back to play or whatever but it seems odd.

M

Madonion Slicer

Could not of been looking very hard my friend the Original Members have always been there in one form or another.

Red Dragons have had there issues like any other Old Guild it is true but lately thing have been on the up.

Would you rather see yet another guild die away like so many others, i thought we were ment to support each other.

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Madonion, contact your GM Feyd for info + the reason that you're not in yet. There's a very valid reason for this, which i won't discuss here.

M

Madonion Slicer

Thanks Jager, i was under the impression that all was settled and we were just waiting for the invite but if this is not the case then i will discuss with Feyd.

Thanks

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by Madonion Slicer
Thanks Jager, i was under the impression that all was settled and we were just waiting for the invite but if this is not the case then i will discuss with Feyd.

Thanks

RD was accepted, but there's some things that need to be worked out ;).

M

Madonion Slicer

Feyd has told me you were speaking to each other last night and there is a few things that need to be addressed, did not go into details but Feyd does like to keep things under his hat on a need to know basis.

he he Management who'd have em :D

O

old.CrazyMuppet

So far several candidate guilds have applied. Going good, we're still accepting applications.

T

tenderfoot

I've tried most of the weekend to contact ya jager with not much luck. Please could you or someone from Fellowship regarding applying to alliance contact me in the game.

Thanks in advance.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by tenderfoot
I've tried most of the weekend to contact ya jager with not much luck. Please could you or someone from Fellowship regarding applying to alliance contact me in the game.

Thanks in advance.

who are you? :)

leave some character names/guild name :)

O

old.CrazyMuppet

Originally posted by tenderfoot

Thanks in advance.

Check my sig, if i'm online i'm on those chars 95% of the time.

If you can't find me directly, ask one of my guildm8s or contact another GM in the alliance. And ofcourse there's always the possibility of sending me a PM here on BW ;).

Users who are viewing this thread