Fellow Sb's, lend me your rears!!!

R

Repent Reloaded

Brothers...dudes..

now that LA has been nerfed I was wonderin is it worth speccin LA ?
Im a CB atm but I was aiming for a .5 spec... do you think its worth it or do you think going a pure CB is the way to go ?

M

mirak_naijmi

Think 5-specc with high axe might still work

F

Forau

I'd be perfectly happy with LA nerf if they only gave us a second damagetype now that our damage is "on par" with the other assasins. Giev hammer!

R

Repent Reloaded

back on track please, are .5 spec's a pile of arse ?

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by Repent
back on track please, are .5 spec's a pile of arse ?

no spec is shit, no spec will be shit after the patch, you get outta it (rp wise) what you put in (effort wise).

O

old.Emma

Repent after the nurf went live on pendragon alot of test have been done to try determine a viable duel wield spec, from what it seems if you can get LA to around 2/3 of your level from spec/items and rr your dmg is ok, so that would mean 20 LA + 11 +4 if your rr5 gives you 35 LA which is ~ 2/3 of your level.

Its best to wait though as mythic may reduce the percentage of the nurf or even give us something else to compensate.

As an example though i`ve seen many screenies of an SB specced 44 axe/44cs on pendragon using 2 axes, 1h cleaver and handaxe hitting for over 200 dmg per swing using garrotte. thats with only 1+11+rr in LA.

T

The Kingpin

Roll a Savage :D

Ok, sorry, could not help myself,
Us Savages are so rare in Midgard...

R

Repent Reloaded

Hmmm, thanks for the one or two people who actually said something important, please ... leave all the BS spam in off topic pls.

O

old.LandShark

Just get 2 buffbots so you have haste as well as full buffs, and you'll be fine :doh:

M

mac_kraakebolle

I think if you do a 5-spec now you are gonna be gimp after the LA nerf

either go full sz or full cb :eek:
Id allso consider having 50 axe on both templates :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom