fellow clerics

H

hemorragie

As patch 1.51/2 approaches, I would be interested to know if you guys (smiter clerics) intend to respec and turn yourselves into buffbots or simply go into retirement.
Thanks in advance for ur input

Hemorragie Complete (ex Mr Anale )
- Cleric 50 - The 30.

S

shani

Not sure if I want to respec... I'm an enhance cleric allready and I like it (so do most people I buff)

P

- Pathfinder -

A little of both. I'll keep Blaen for raids, but he won't play a prominent part in RvR :)

O

old.Vae

Myself and at least one other cleric I know have already effectively respecced to 43S/24R/21E or 43S/25R/20E.

It means our smites are a bit gimped at the moment - I normally deal 260-290 damage per smite vs Blaen's 400-500 with his 48 Smite (I believe).

So when 1.52 arrives with 1.51 I'm specced ready for it and will see how my damage compares then - I suspect it'll stay the same since it's currently gimped and post 1.52 I'll get the new lvl 43 smite spell which should make up for the overall nerf.

If the nerf is still noticeable I will at least have the respec available to become a buffbot or whatever.

A

andrilyn

I am going to respec this way:
Enhance: 42
Rejuv: 24
Smite: remaining points

I will still be active in RvR thats why I choose for 24 Rejuv, but when 1.51/2 comes ill be playing my alt way more I guess.

Z

zarthan

na

if i keep going hte way i am

at 50 will have
in the spec lines am still unsure what the 38 is going in ? with +11 in all spec lines already mmmh thinking smite or across the board to make 31/2 in all specs :)

Users who are viewing this thread