Feedback on Login Poll

Dr_Evil

Fledgling Freddie
Dear Goa.

Please do something about the login poll. When there are multiple questions in the poll, I occationally miss 1 or more questions because it's to easy to click the wrong button.

Currently the 'Next question' button is located on the LEFT side of the box, while the 'Proceed to game' (that skips the next questions) are located on the RIGHT side of the box.

On EVERY box the 'Next' button is ALWAYS located on the RIGHT side of the box/screen, and the 'Cancel'/'Back'/'Whatever' is on the LEFT side of the box/screen. Why is the exception on the Login Poll?

It has become a habit to often clicking the button on the RIGHT side of the box without reading what it says first, after clicking through hundreds of installation wizards, and I can't imagine I'm the only one feeling this way. In fact I know I'm not the only one.

Atleast you could give a warning when clicking the 'Proceed to game' button: "WARNING: You are about to skip 2 questions if you proceed! 'OK' 'Cancel'".

...I know, I just started the game again, after pulling the plug in panic, and I got the 2 questions I missed again, - but still a warning like this atleast would prevent me of this unneccessary panic and anger outburst because I thought I had lost the opportunity to answer these questions. :touch:

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
as i've heard mythic are working on a new mmorpg....i doubt it's reltaed to daoc....prob just tryin to get ideas for the new game with most of the questions.....an im prob gonna get a gm shittin on me for sayin this...or maybe a ban...but sod it...its an opinion....but seems goa dont tend to listen to customers much anyways.....from what i've seen/heard anyway

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
as i've heard mythic are working on a new mmorpg....i doubt it's reltaed to daoc....prob just tryin to get ideas for the new game with most of the questions.....an im prob gonna get a gm shittin on me for sayin this...or maybe a ban...but sod it...its an opinion....but seems goa dont tend to listen to customers much anyways.....from what i've seen/heard anyway
Oh the irony! You don't pay any attention to what Goa or Mythic are doing or saying but you've 'heard' they don't pay attention to what customers say...

BlitheringIdiot

One of Freddy's beloved
It is slightly backwards, I agree. Today I missed one of the three questions out on one of my accounts, however that account later went LD and when I logged back in I was given the 2nd and 3rd questions again.

So yes it is annoying, but provided you log on again before the poll expires then you wont miss out on giving your opinion. If I go LD in the middle of a raid/RvR and a poll pops up, I quite like the option to just get back into the game straight away and answer the survey later.

Not much of an issue imo.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
chretien said:
Oh the irony! You don't pay any attention to what Goa or Mythic are doing or saying but you've 'heard' they don't pay attention to what customers say...
funny u quote my post an only pick out what suits u.....ofc u either missread it our ur just bein a penis.....one of the 2.....i said "seen/heard"....like...goin from what ive seen...an what ive been told...an also where does me not payin attention come into it....it doesnt...its just an assumption...by...*drum roll*....u....so....listenin to us is...hearin the imbalance whines...an throwin the warlock at us...an accordin to other realms the bainshee is way way op'd...as is the vamp...ye....that makes sense...

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
funny u quote my post an only pick out what suits u.....

If most of GOA's customers communicate in the same way as this I really can't blame them for ignoring you.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
Golena said:
If most of GOA's customers communicate in the same way as this I really can't blame them for ignoring you.
what ya gettin at? i have more than a valid point sayin that.....as he/she was like "u dont pay attention just go by what u hear" not exact words i know....but that was the general jist of it...witch isnt what i said is it....

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
Cemeterygates said:
what ya gettin at? i have more than a valid point sayin that.....as he/she was like "u dont pay attention just go by what u hear" not exact words i know....but that was the general jist of it...witch isnt what i said is it....
Actually my first clue that you pay no attention to what goes on in Goa and Mythic was the very first sentence of your post.

Cemeterygates said:
as i've heard mythic are working on a new mmorpg
You're a regular fucking Sherlock Holmes of course...

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
ROFL

Just back away slowly Cem...

You've lost this battle but you can still win the flamewar!

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
ok so they might not be...sorry for being missinformed.....but you tellin me the balance problem is new??? cos we all know it isnt man....so...people complain about balance issues...so the obvious solutions is......the warlock,the bainshee an the vamp.....see what im gettin at?? that dont seem like payin attention to customers to me seems more like "ye we need to sort shit out but fuck it lets throw in some more problems to piss people off"

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
haha....learn to read??? ye cos i really cant read can i...maybe people actualy need to read posts an not just pick at bits of them? seems the regular thing to do here an its like "wow arent i great i insulted some1 on the net...im gonna go have a wank now!" an like i said in my original post its an opinion....i'm entitled to one of those an i dont expect people to agree but i also dont expect people to be insultive cos they dont agree.....an win the flame war? dude...what really would be the point? as its been said before....."arguing on the internet is like entering the paralympics.....even if you win your still a retard"

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Cemeterygates said:
haha....learn to read??? ye cos i really cant read can i...maybe people actualy need to read posts an not just pick at bits of them? seems the regular thing to do here an its like "wow arent i great i insulted some1 on the net...im gonna go have a wank now!" an like i said in my original post its an opinion....i'm entitled to one of those an i dont expect people to agree but i also dont expect people to be insultive cos they dont agree.....an win the flame war? dude...what really would be the point? as its been said before....."arguing on the internet is like entering the paralympics.....even if you win your still a retard"
Ok, let's make this a little easier for you:
Cemeterygates said:
What do we have here? You have seen/heard that GOA do not tend to listen to customers, right? At the same time you have no clue that Mythic/GOA has been doing the past few years (yes, that would include a new MMORPG)?
chretien said:
Should have been clear enough but...
chretien said:
Actually my first clue that you pay no attention to what goes on in Goa and Mythic was the very first sentence of your post.

You're a regular fucking Sherlock Holmes of course...
You still dont understand what's been said to you:
Cemeterygates said:
ok so they might not be...sorry for being missinformed.....but you tellin me the balance problem is new??? cos we all know it isnt man....so...people complain about balance issues...so the obvious solutions is......the warlock,the bainshee an the vamp.....see what im gettin at?? that dont seem like payin attention to customers to me seems more like "ye we need to sort shit out but fuck it lets throw in some more problems to piss people off"
Summary:
1) in your opinion GOA/Mythic doesn't pay attention to customers yet you dont pay any attention what they have been up to for year(s) which is kinda ironic.
2) you can't read.

Note: you are free to have your own opinion - no one has questioned your right to it.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
correct nobody questioned my right to an opinion but its all i see here on FH....some one has an opinion and instead of a debate you just get "omg your a f*cukin retard" an stuff like that which really is lame an i have a more than valid point with the balance issues....but hey...if it makes you feel good to be shitty to people on the net "you cant read" being an example go ahead good for you

Pirkel

Fledgling Freddie
Saggy said:
Ok, let's make this a little easier for you:

What do we have here? You have seen/heard that GOA do not tend to listen to customers, right? At the same time you have no clue that Mythic/GOA has been doing the past few years (yes, that would include a new MMORPG)?

Should have been clear enough but...

You still dont understand what's been said to you:

Summary:
1) in your opinion GOA/Mythic doesn't pay attention to customers yet you dont pay any attention what they have been up to for year(s) which is kinda ironic.
2) you can't read.

Note: you are free to have your own opinion - no one has questioned your right to it.

Damn Saggy repped you for the wrong post should have repped you for that one sorry :(

Ah well rep given ;)

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
Cemeterygates said:
correct nobody questioned my right to an opinion but its all i see here on FH....some one has an opinion and instead of a debate you just get "omg your a f*cukin retard" an stuff like that which really is lame an i have a more than valid point with the balance issues....but hey...if it makes you feel good to be shitty to people on the net "you cant read" being an example go ahead good for you
Who called you a retard? Cant find that anywhere before you mentioned it...

If you have an opinion thats fine, but according to you
i said "seen/heard"
So its not YOUR opinion, but that of someone else...

Mythic are working on a new MMORPG, a quick trip to their site will give you all the clues...

GOA and Mythic do listen to us beleive it or not, if they didnt why are all these polls we are doing lately based on the previous one...

Learn to quit while you are ahead m8, you are digging a mighty deep hole and some FH fans will make you cry...

Oh, and your period key seems to be stuck down...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Goa/Mythic are not really at fault here, you chose to assume which button to press, just cause 10,000,000 million different install boxes/poll boxes have Next on the right hand side does not mean its correct.

Goa/Mythic would benefit if they followed everyone else but the user should not skip through the information.

Ingafgrinn Macabre

Can't get enough of FH
Cemetarygates, You might wanna try and find that comma button [,] on your keyboard. Ending every sentence or part of a sentence with [...] really doesn't make your text more readable. I usually skip whatever you have to say just because of that.
A comma [,] means a pause in a sentence.
A period [.] means the end of a sentence.
Triple periods [...] means the end of a sentence with an open ending. This one is barely used normally.
Then you also have the colon [:] which means it's followed by a list of some sort.

and ohw, That [Enter] button on the right of your keyboard is there for a reason. Not just to activate the url you just typed or to transfer your sentence with msn.

Cemeterygates

Can't get enough of FH
hahah! man i was drunk last night 9 pints of stella ye i made an ass of myself...ah well. an inga...ye my punctuation is wank i dont know my ass from my elbow when it comes to punctuation but i dont really care either

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom