Fedaykin

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
As you all know Fedaykin have been almost dead for some months now.
and i think it´s time to Try an jumpstart this guild again all the former Gm´s are gone (roo is a Crossdresser as you know. Gaswen is gone. Nicodemus well havent seen him for a long time).

I am one of the GM´s in Fedaykin now and as i said im gonna try to get some life in it again Mimer is the other Gm.

so to the main point of this thread is to see if there is anyone out here looking for a guild Fedaykin is currently looking for members.
Try to contact me ingame if you want to join.

/soulbomb

Salvion

One of Freddy's beloved
I wish u all good luck and i will help and spread the word.

Amox

Fledgling Freddie
I miss Roo, damn crossdressers, they bewitched him, they using him as a hostage :kissit:

Oh Well, best of luck and will spread the word.

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Andiana said:
Nicodemus well havent seen him for a long time).

I met him on Saturday along with Hound and Roo. It sounds as though they are gearing up for a move to WoW.

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
Well american servers are going to open beta soon so it is possible that they are moving...

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
What kind of guild is it gonna be ? :) i mean will you be running alot of rvr or making alot of Pve events ?

Andiana

Fledgling Freddie
When i have got some members in the guild im gonna do both RvR and Pve hunts.. i can not do that today when we are 2ppl in the guild we only go on a scroll farm from time to time atm..

Tasslehoff

Fledgling Freddie
I had my shammy there for a while.. But I thought you two guys had left, I´m sorry I took it out again. I´m just a bit of a social person, so being alone all the time was boring. I could come back with the shammy if you want it back though ;)

And I think it's great some people are holding the old guild alive!

Cheers to you guys! :]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom