Fedaykin Guild

R

Roo Stercogburn

Hi all,

we are a new guild in Midgard, but we are already comprised of some very experienced players. You might have seen some of us around frontier areas recently helping stomp the enemy :)

To Guild Masters:

We have some scouts that are seasoned enough to help in information gathering. Any guild masters in alliance that need virtual warm bodies out and scouting for major RvR action, send me a tell in game and I'll see who we have available to help. Also, we have peeps that are high enough level to help in raids and keep defence though at present we don't have enough to tackle an entire keep by ourselves... yet ;)
This guild is committed to RvR and wants to help out.

To all players:

We have a friendly sctructure which is committed to helping peeps level and have set up so you can get promoted in guild both by helping your guildmates and also by levelling up. Like other guilds we can help out with items, advice and extra bodies when you need xp :)

We do not have a level barrier against entry. Any peep, any level... just got to be team player and friendly.

We hold events each month which are organised for guildmates and will be anything from Scavenger Hunts to Alt Races. I've ran these in the past and generally the guild channel is lmao time during these. Generally speaking there is a gold and item prize for the winner(s) and we get some funny stories to tell each other.

Our website will soon be up and running and I'll post details of that when its done.

Background:

For those that don't know where the name 'Fedaykin' comes from, they were the personal bodyguard of Paul Atreides in the book 'Dune' by Frank Herbert. Basically they were the biggest psychos on the planet :)

Yes, not particularly Norse... but still good :cool:

H

hoden

hello Roo welcome , whos the good looking fella i have seen you hanging around with ?

R

Roo Stercogburn

Wow.

A particularly old bump.

Many memories associated with this, and the ones that matter are for Feds, not to be trivialised by making known here as if a publicity stunt.

Maybe I'm being selfish as normally I hate pointless bumping of old threads but this was a reminder of something I'd nearly forgotten.

This is very hard to explain, maybe I should leave it to Feds past and present.

But before I go, one thing.

As I see it, its always been about looking after people. It really is that simple. And sometimes we fall short as we are after all merely mortal.

But fuck, we try. How many others can say the same.

M

Mid - Kirinia

The 10th of May 2002.

That brings back memories lol. I think I was only something like level 20 when Fedaykin was formed, and at the time there seemed to be very few purple players around.

O

old.Zarff

Old posts rock! Please lemme join Roo, i'll be a good dorff!

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by Roo Stercogburn
Buttfuck, we try. How many others can say the same.
Erhm thanks for sharing think i will keep my distance from now on. :p

O

old.Sanar

Hi Roo :)

<-Arash from Cutting Edge in Eve :p

btw im on pryd/mid now too

O

Old Nicodemus

Blantant post farming!

How TOTALLY unlike Roo :p

Brings back good memories though. I still remember the day we talked about forming the guild.. and you got landed the Janitors job ;)

And yes Wiggle.. you were just a cute level 20 (hubba hubba) :)

But then again we were all a little green then ;)

T

tasslehoff

Aaah ... may 2002 .... the day that i... oh =P ... not the day that i, but stil a nice day though :) ... Cool to see the starting thread of what now is one of the biggest/friendliest guilds in midgard :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom