Fear?

T

Tilda

Originally posted by Impoopy
btw tilda nice bug abuseing with ur shade last nite ...

i also got screenshot`s to back it up....

all i can say is tut tut tut

its all legal, and hibs have been doing it since release, have a nice day

N

noaim

Since when have hibs hidden their pets inside walls and nuked from there?

T

Tilda

i dont know, but they nuke though walls often enough, with pet on stay and passive, it dosnt run out either.

my pet was inside i was nuking people outside,

no bug abuse went on, have a nice day

Tilda

Q

Qte Eth

death spam for pbae in keep defence is usual
dunno whats so wierd here,only wierd thing one wiz brave enuff to check ice
others stay "uber" fire and keep thinking ice sux
and rofl @ him going back to fire

pet on passive nuking through wall?smth new o_o

D

Driwen

Originally posted by Tilda
i dont know, but they nuke though walls often enough, with pet on stay and passive, it dosnt run out either.

my pet was inside i was nuking people outside,

no bug abuse went on, have a nice day

Tilda

not sure about chanters abilities, but i still think they have to see the person they nuke and if a pet is on passive it wont do anything. Chanter LOS abuse is about thier pet and their pet cant be on passive and do anything.
But i cant wait till next patch. When most LOS abuses get fixed :), atleast the necro's pet have to see his owner so the necro can cast and the chanter pet has to see the person to nuke it :).

G

Gahldir

Originally posted by driwen
not sure about chanters abilities, but i still think they have to see the person they nuke and if a pet is on passive it wont do anything.

I noted today that if you have pet on passive and press attack, the pet will actually attack. atleast that how the meleepet worked. (missed to switch from passive to the other mode)

D

Driwen

hmm i know my pet was on passive once and i kept hitting attack and he didnt do a thing (hunter pet). I was like aarg stupid pet, after the mob died i saw i had passive still on. So for me it a pet on passive does nothing. Kinda assumed every pet would work that way :).

S

StormriderX

Certainly doesnt work on caster pets cause been a few times where I'd put pet on passive on the way to emain so it doesnt aggro anything etc, then leave it on. Then in fights it will just stand about uselessly as I spam pet attack button :eek:

S

Sol-

why do you post pointless threads like this and then when someone else does a similar post you decide to close it...

N

noaim

Originally posted by Sol-
why do you post pointless threads like this and then when someone else does a similar post you decide to close it...

Cause she can :D

And bla bla censored cause I dont wanna get banned.

Users who are viewing this thread