Fear the sharks! Evil sharks!

gohan

FH is my second home
everyone knows sharks are only really dangerous if they're hungry(and even then only if they think you're food or you're bleeding), if you see a shark near a school of fish it's a fair bet that it's not hungry and you're quite safe ;)

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
He smothered himself in Marmite..win.

rynnor

Rockhound
Wonderful creatures - shame they are in decline due to human persecution, bycatch etc.

dysfunction

FH is my second home
Put a few droplets of blood in there near him and he'll soon be chomped!

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Her by the way;

CZ

really impressive amd I have to admit I am highly envious of that girls life...but whoever designed that website should be shot!! urgh white letters on a dark background is naaawsty for the peepers!!

I saw a programme where a guy put a bullshark (I shit you not!!) into tonic immobility, it was totally awesome and beautiful, I also saw a show called 'the shadow of the shark' with 2 australian sea preservationists called val and ron taylor, there was a great white caught in nets and they dove in, dragged it to the shallows and saved it, the shark was not sedated and was I believe ully grown. They saved it and it swam away without going all speilberg-frantic-violin-music-anamatronic-wtfpwn on them.

I think sharks are some of the most misunderstood, magnificent animals we have, yes they are scarey but a sodding pet dog can and will kill you if it has a mind to do so, the size and scaryness of the animal is irrelevant, you're just as dead whether it be by poodle or tiger shark.

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'm going to have to disagree there Ez, a normal sized person would quite easily dispatch a poodle in a frenzy, you may not :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
OOOOI!!! I didn;t mean a toy poodle fgs, I was on about those big french versions!!

why-I-oudda *shakes fist and unleashes tiiiiny (but potent) can of whooparse*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom