FE raid , 2 hours, this sunday at 17 GMT

X

xfear

This Sunday at 17 GMT FE raid, I only have 4 focusteams, but well, i hope that we will be able to clear the trash... , if any new focusteams, wanna help too, u are wellcome

for a little more info read here

http://forums.game.net/showthread.php?threadid=97741

Ill make the same rules as always, GGs will get more points, 5+ for GG, 5+ for each voidie, 5+ for each animist, 5 + if u bring 2 pallinstone, or 2 catapult with iceballs

I can keep 1 _leftover_ for me if i want, and if there is a volunteer ( 2nd leader ) that will help me and stuff, he can keep other leftover

its a point system raid, only those items with the word " olcasgean" or " primal " will be lottoed without point system, like primal shard, that LW sword of 5.6 speed, or all Olcasgean final mob drops, there are many good items here

GGs can lotto for leftover , 1 leftover for GG, voidie or animist u brought, if u bring a GG iwth 1 voidie for example u can take 2 leftover for groupa, 1+1 = 2

I'm sure im missing many other rules and things, of older raids, but well, start booking XD

E

enli

i'll be there :p
i'll try to bring some guildies with me again

R

Ravenbourne

was a bit pissed off after the last one 13+ hours in galla (i helped clear 2 zones of trash mobs) for nothing but if i am on i will come, not sure about helping to clear the trash this time though

A

Asq

We'll try being there again... specially me cause I gotta get more points then Enli for the Eld vest that will surely drop one of these days ^^

P

PJS

cant come, locked out of the game with "account already logged in" since it went down last night

O

old.Reno

Let's hope the server is back up in time for us to start clearing trash.

Danita

A

Aloca

i have a druid and a menta that need a focus team

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom