Votes: 13 31.7%
  • Star Trek IX: Insurrection

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • Star Trek X: Nemesis

Votes: 6 14.6%

• Total voters

Dantares

Fledgling Freddie
For those of you out there that like Star Trek, or just sci-fi in general. Also as a kind of spin-off from the Rocky thread. What is your favourite of the Star Trek movies?

For me it has to be First Contact as it has the Next Gen crew (my favourite of the crews) in a very well scripted, action packed movie against the amazing Borg.

Deld

Loyal Freddie
I agree first contact is the best, its the only Trek movie I have on DVD. Just an awesome movie. I wish they'd do a voyager/DS9/enterprise movie sometime as next gen has been done to death imo. Some of the Kirk ones are alright like i think number 4 the undiscovered country with the klingons but rest are gash like the one when they go searching for whales or some shit, wtf is that.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
didnt know they made star trek movies :/ thank god i didnt know i guess - option missing = dont have any!

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Romulans 4tw, Nemesis therefore wins by default!

Blackjack

Fledgling Freddie
The one where they are on the ship, and something happens so they fix it. You know... the one where they beam...

Dreamor

Can't get enough of FH
Voted First Contact

Although I was more of a DS9 fan myself ;)

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
The first one was fucking weired... and thats why I liked it :p

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
The next generation ones were all a bit shite and boring imo.

[NO]Subedai

Fledgling Freddie
first contact for me was the only real good next gen trek movie. nemesis was ok but felt like i feature length episode. I really like the undiscovered country and the wrath of khan, prolly number 6 is my favourite.

razeredge

One of Freddy's beloved
I prefered Galaxy Quest,to most of those, spoofs ftw :)
I you had 2 pust me though, 1st Contact was probably the best

Ezteq

Queen of OT
i like em all tbh every series except thats bloody prequal whats it called star trek quantum leap thingy gah prequals should be exterminated! however i am a fan of the original crew and really like the voyage home, though i love the next gen too and kirk meets picard is just :worthy: and the borg pwn, and tribbles omg intergalactic guinea pigs!!!!

Gibbo

Fledgling Freddie
I prefer the Next Generation however the films like IV and VI are superbly tongue in cheek you just gotta love em.

I voted for VI as it has some classic moments in it like trying to get through a Klingon checkpoint with a Klingon phrasebook :) and DeForest Kelley as McCoy is the best character in all the series

Ezteq

Queen of OT
Gibbo said:
I voted for VI as it has some classic moments in it like trying to get through a Klingon checkpoint with a Klingon phrasebook :) and DeForest Kelley as McCoy is the best character in all the series

hahaha yes!! where theyre all going umm err and uhuru (sp??) is trying to do the gruff klingon voice heheh excellant, and tbh shattner... well you just cant beat him for someone who can stick their tounge down the leading ladys throat and keep it in his own cheek at the same time tbh.

Amanita

Part of the furniture
Voyager was my Star Trek series of choice but my favourite movie is Generations i think. First 'trek movie I ever saw!

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
i got the directors edition of wrath of khan (after owning the video for agggges) and i can say that the directors editions of motion picture and wrath of khan make the stories actually make sence :D

loved startrek 2 the first proper violent startrek only then marred by 3 4 and 5 (liked the undiscovered country as well) and went to watch first contact at the cinema the borg battle scene sent shivers down my spine.

:D startrek is great pitty that legacy was so badly rushed out and unfinished that i dont think ill buy another startrek game ever (apart from startrek online)

:D

i think im an adict.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom