Favourite PvP Zone

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
After trying many of the instance PvP areas I wondered what everyones favourites are and why?

Personally I like the Nordland town and the Ellyion zone instance, Phoenix gate. Phoenix is a capture the flag scenario with direct and sneaky routes to the flag. So you have to defend as well as attack. Had great fun there on Sorc getting close to 10K a go in XP as well. Nordland is fun if balanced but if either side gets zergy it gets a bit silly. Still the multiple contact areas help spread the fight out.

Useful link if you want maps:

Maps - Atlas of WAR - Warhammer Online - warhammer.gamepressure.com

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Yeah I love Nordland, have only done Nordland and Khaines Embrace. Am lvl 13 so will try and do some Tier 2 bg's

twix112

Fledgling Freddie
love the nordland scenario but the Khaines Embrace wasn't as good... but that maybe since I just played it with retards that thought a healer could tank and the first person to try to kill is the tank NOT their healers.... It could be fun when people stop been such retards in game... ^^ havn't tried any T2 bg's yet thou =(

Tiani

Fledgling Freddie
I played more Norland but I prefer Khanes Embrace as long as you dont get coupled with stupid people.

Amount of times over the weekend that they all ran the long way round to the Desto cap point instead of going through the tunnel.

Also, why doesnt anyone run away before it blows up ffs its simple ;p

Soazak

Part of the furniture
Nordland was good, I think I prefer Phoenix gate also....hate trollstone crossing, and have not tried the D/GS pairing

Heta

Fledgling Freddie
troll Tier 2 suck ass imo, since it all comes down to who reach the thing first, then there is pretty much no way to turn the game (unless they really suck and have a caster holding it that like to melee)

should Imo reset it every 100 points and let it spawn on different places each time or something

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
troll Tier 2 suck ass imo, since it all comes down to who reach the thing first, then there is pretty much no way to turn the game (unless they really suck and have a caster holding it that like to melee)

should Imo reset it every 100 points and let it spawn on different places each time or something

Managed to turn the greenskin one round lots of times yesterday - but it as always depends on whether people on your team know how the scenario works.

Had bad experiences of Phoenix Gate where one person picks enemy flag up then just holds it for the whole 15 minutes instead of placing it for the points.

And really in tier 2 mounts should be disabled - ok in tier 3 where everyone ought to be able to have one. In tier 2 being level 20/21 is an advantage enough :)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Black fire pas sis a great open RvR zone, the keep looks awesome.

Enjoy Talabec damn more I play it but its a bit like stonetroll (shudder).

Mourkain is probably my favourite so far, lots fo fun memories in the carnage that was.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
The only downside I've found to having such fun areas and scenarios is I can't help feeling sad each time I out level one - I guess thats what alts are for :)

Garax

Fledgling Freddie
Personally, I have had more fun in Mourkain Temple than the other scenario's so far. Even if you lose, you can still come out with more experience/renown than the winning team. As long as your team does a lot of killing. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom