Favourite music genres

What are are your favourites?

• Total voters

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
so what are your favourites?

couldn't choose loads so picked ones that I thought would be worth it, and most likely to get the votes

ps. This was inspired by Thadius! I couldn't resist making a poll myself

eksdee

FH is my second home
mostly dubstep at the moment. otherwise, mostly everything exclusive of metal, house/techno kinda stuff, 'rap' (i love hip hop, just not 'gangster'/chart crap) and r'n'b. pretty much everything else i appreciate in one way or another to some degree. what a cop-out answer.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rune RK and Tim Andresen atm..

It's in the electro genre :D

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Rune RK is a DJ, u gimp :p

Electro & RnB. ;)

I don't care(and I forgot ;C)! I was at CultureBox not long ago hearing them play together.. Was the best night ever! Amazing.. Simply amazing!

ps: If you mean the RnB they play on The Voice TV, you should go do something horrible to yourself :p

aberr

Fledgling Freddie
I don't care(and I forgot ;C)! I was at CultureBox not long ago hearing them play together.. Was the best night ever! Amazing.. Simply amazing!

ps: If you mean the RnB they play on The Voice TV, you should go do something horrible to yourself :p

Hehe.. Met Rune at Capital Club not long ago, brilliant as well.. Deffo best electro DJ..

Haha, some of it, yea.. But mainly into 'semi unknown' RnB.. Not the main stream.. ;) Though NEVER danish RnB.

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
wtf is dance music? can u be more specific?

i love trance but i hate that shit in the clubs (cascada etc)..

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Drum and bass, some jump up wobbler business! fair bit of dubstep as well.

Nate

FH is my second home
I like all music, but I like emo more then English.

Dudley52

Part of the furniture
Hardcore, Hardcore Punk, Post-Hardcore, Screamo, Alternative, Experimental. Where are these options!?

How do you expect me to include them?

Whats the point putting in Hardcore Punk when its branched off Punk, so if you do like hardcore punk just select punk.

Or just select other?

kirennia

Part of the furniture
No option for 'rock'? :eek: One of the bigger genres in time and it's completely forgotten, hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom