favourite childhood film

Helme

Resident Freddy
Mulan, Lion King probably some more Disney classics, but those two were my absolute favourites and I still love them to death.

Else I guess Neverending Story and Judge Dredd, Oyes. Don't mess with the Judge.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
Neverending story and star zinger (the series) as a child... as an adult id go for hoodwinked and shrek... Lionking is also i timeless classic...

Edmond

Is now wearing thermals.....Brrrrr
Depends on how young we are talking, i remember my dad taking my brother and i to see Bugsy Malone in (quick check on IMDB for the year) 1976, i would have been 8, and i loved it, and still do.

Also remember loving Bedknobs & Broomsticks, and shitting myself watching Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, the child catcher scared the crap out of me

We also went to Leicester Square Odeon to see Star Wars in it first week of release, in the days when the films would show in London about 4 weeks b4 the rest of the country, it was amazing

chipper

Can't get enough of FH
was a film called bmx bandits with a very young nicole kidman its badly acted the plot is horrific and the soundtrack is far from desirable but for some reason i just used to love this film when i was a kid hell id prob still enjoy it now its just one of those films that you should hate by all conventional standards but you find your self loving :D

Shagrat

I am a FH squatter
was a film called bmx bandits with a very young nicole kidman its badly acted the plot is horrific and the soundtrack is far from desirable but for some reason i just used to love this film when i was a kid hell id prob still enjoy it now its just one of those films that you should hate by all conventional standards but you find your self loving :D

omg BMX Bandits I remember that. Saw that at the cinema on a saturday matinee showing

Lamp

Gold Star Holder!!
Return of the Jedi, Raiders of the Lost Ark, Jaws, Close Encounters of the Third Kind

Sharma

Can't get enough of FH
203318~Batteries-Not-Included-Posters.jpg

:)

Lethul

FH is my second home
starwars, back to the future, flash gordon :)

i think i watched flash gordon most :)

Ezteq

Queen of OT
will you mur fukas stop listing films that came out after i was a grown up???

my poor babysitter also had to sit through the same films every time she came over Karate kid or Bugsy Malone. I'm amazed I didn't become a victim of shaken child syndrome tbh. anyhoo i also loves star wars, superman, the goonies, roger rabbit and pretty much every saturday me and my mate would watch BMX bandits then go over to the garages or the building site and practice the stunts on our BMXs.

I loved flight of dragons and reciently aquired a copy on DVD thanks to ebay, it truely is a wonderful world!

oh and I also made whatever parental unit was avaliable at the time take me to see the jungle book at the cinema every time it was shown.

I just really really love movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom