Fathers day

pip

Banned
Who got the coolest fathers Day present: I got a cup my gf is still filling it with tea for me :wub:

Straef

Can't get enough of FH
I'll get my father a pack of rubbers so he won't make the same mistake again ;o Exactly when is fathers day, that today? :x

pip

Banned
Straef said:
I'll get my father a pack of rubbers so he won't make the same mistake again ;o Exactly when is fathers day, that today? :x
He want use them its like taking a bath with your socks on :(

pip

Banned
Samaroon EatsCheese said:
wtf you talking to yaself and calling yourself mate? :eek7:
because im mad /hug come back rvr :( you no i lub ya

Cozak

Part of the furniture
well i got my dad fuck all cos' i hate him :)

pip

Banned
thats not nice, i got my dad some smelly spray aftershave stuff cos he smells ;)
Glad you not my kid i smell enough hehe :touch:

pip

Banned
Cozak said:
well i got my dad fuck all cos' i hate him :)
sorry to hear this mate if he dies and you tell him you love him will hurt loads belive me cant be that bad i hope :(

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
for some people it can, people who got sexually abused by their dad and his friends while their mother does nothing but try to ignore/deny it, getting their arms broken for comming 10 mins too late home, ass kicked for forgetting to say the food was nice, talking back and whatnot... belive me some can hate their dad so much they dont wanna see the piece of shit ever again :p

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Huntingtons said:
for some people it can, people who got sexually abused by their dad and his friends while their mother does nothing but try to ignore/deny it, getting their arms broken for comming 10 mins too late home, ass kicked for forgetting to say the food was nice, talking back and whatnot... belive me some can hate their dad so much they dont wanna see the piece of shit ever again :p

well it wasnt quite that bad he just ran off to africa with some slut, but my mam's life was broken i couldnt give a shit that he had gone (he works away 8 months a year) it was the fact that my mam was so upset, but hey she is going out with a nice rich fella now so she is happy therefore im happy.. but i still hate him for what he put her through.

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Who got the coolest fathers Day present: I got a cup my gf is still filling it with tea for me :wub:

ah farthers day...wake up in the morning...get a cup...fill it with tea...play daoc...just like any other day

any way man, i remember that day, then u leeched 8k from me afk, ya lazy gimp, you need to start pulling your weight in RvR mate or i wont run with you no more

:twak:

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
MythieY said:
ah farthers day...wake up in the morning...get a cup...fill it with tea...play daoc...just like any other day

any way man, i remember that day, then u leeched 8k from me afk, ya lazy gimp, you need to start pulling your weight in RvR mate or i wont run with you no more

:twak:

wtf he did it with you 2, what a twat :eek7:
not on fathers day, but he seems to be afk king last week :( and than slacking me off for so called nicking the deadblow's on gamah and sameroon, hell yea im pulling my weight, its's about thime he starts pulling hid (dead)weight once again or ill have to go back doing solo's

/salute
/Ghaos

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
sounds like a fun life? :touch:

man...you dont have to run with him man...

we wont sc for me
we wont craft a new bow
we wont do jack man

and man he jsut goes on and on, it's like have ur wife mother and mother in law on you all at the same time

but we still love him to bits yano what i mean (non-sexual)

MythieY said:

we wont sc for me
we wont craft a new bow
we wont do jack man

and man he jsut goes on and on, it's like have ur wife mother and mother in law on you all at the same time

you confused me here ^^

pip

Banned
MythieY said:

we wont sc for me
we wont craft a new bow
we wont do jack man

/YAWN wake me up when this is over :D

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
you confused me here ^^

well mate

it's like this...

Encyptor says: Pip make me a bow
Pip Says : no
Encyptor Says: Pip make me some power pots
Pip says: no
Encyptor Says: Pip stop leeching rp man
Pip says: i'm afk man

and we run on the mic, man he moans all the time, like your mother when your a teenager trying to play a game. :twak:

MythieY said:
well mate

it's like this...

Encyptor says: Pip make me a bow
Pip Says : no
Encyptor Says: Pip make me some power pots
Pip says: no
Encyptor Says: Pip stop leeching rp man
Pip says: i'm afk man

and we run on the mic, man he moans all the time, like your mother when your a teenager trying to play a game. :twak:

o
still wanna hear pip on your ts channel tho xD

MythieY

Fledgling Freddie
ghaos smaug said:
wtf he did it with you 2, what a twat :eek7:
not on fathers day, but he seems to be afk king last week :( and than slacking me off for so called nicking the deadblow's on gamah and sameroon, hell yea im pulling my weight, its's about thime he starts pulling hid (dead)weight once again or ill have to go back doing solo's

/salute
/Ghaos

man you know i wanna go solo on my bd now and again, but it's like running in a grp is fun man, but wityh people just leeching, it gets annoying, he's being a twat:kissit:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom