Father Ted

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Well, Pastor actually :)

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15536263/

Seen him on telly a few times. What a preachy cock. Well now it seems he likes a peachy cock... in his arse !!

Maybe he should have just kept his mouth shut.

(actaully I could get quite a few meanings out of that last sentence.)

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Wij said:
Seen him on telly a few times. What a preachy cock. Well now it seems he likes a peachy cock... in his arse !!

Lol quality.

Viz like!!

Damini

Part of the furniture
FFS, he didn't have gay sex. He just hired a male prostite to give him massages, and bought methamphetamine off him. (This is actually the defence he is using - comedy gold). This is because male prostitutes give better massages because they have bigger... hands... and the methamphetamine was a present for his mother. Or something.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
I feel ashamed now. Nothing sordid at all :(

HANG OOOOOOOON ...

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
Father Ted: I know what's going on, Pat Mustard. There are some very hairy babies on Craggy Island, and I think you are the hairy baby-maker.
Pat Mustard: Oh, yeah? Well, I think that you would need proof if you were going to make that sort of an accusation. And I'm a very careful man, Father. A very careful man!
Father Ted: Except when it comes to taking precautions in the bedroom.
Pat Mustard: Ah, w-... you certainly wouldn't be advising the use of artificial contraception now, Father, would you?
Father Ted: Yes, I... well... if you're going to be... of course you will... JUST FECK OFF!

yay father ted :D:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom