fastest time EVER?

F

Faeldawn

Originally posted by ChillyDawg
why not?

Coz a SB cant use a bow, arrows, drum, flute, lute or a staff (well they could use a staff i guess, but not many do) just seems strange that a SB would be a fletcher rather than a weaponsmith, alchemist or tailor.

R

Ravenbourne

My ranger was 22 days to ding 50, with 0 PL and hardly any grouping, Hero was about 25 i think, was a long time ago, chanter and druid are on 6 days and level 43. Nerf chanters

N

noaim

Originally posted by old.Nol
hahahaha, you will get so PWNED! both Sonny and I are over 50 ;)

But this is about what /played you had when you reached lvl 50, not your irl age ;)

O

old.Nol

Originally posted by noaim
But this is about what /played you had when you reached lvl 50, not your irl age ;)
:eek: sheesh, can't tell you how many types of hurt I felt there...

O

old.FIN

""bought account in ebay, reseted /play time, was 50 in 5 mins "
give tips-----

O

old.FIN

when i played 18 months . played times

paladin 51 days ( last 2 days were boring )
cabby 52 days ( last 30 days were boring)
cleric 12 days ( last 50 days were boring) cleric still 47, rr4

J

Jerelyn

Originally posted by Faeldawn
Coz a SB cant use a bow, arrows, drum, flute, lute or a staff (well they could use a staff i guess, but not many do) just seems strange that a SB would be a fletcher rather than a weaponsmith, alchemist or tailor.

i chose my SB to become a fletcher because my guild needed one at the time, my skald couldn't become one, nor my healer.. so my SB were signed up for it.
and btw.. midgard fletchers can't make drums, lutes and flutes.. we make throwing items.. and my shadowblade uses throwing knives :p

i've TRIED playing a hunter.. but honestly.. thay can be quite boring..

-Jerelyn

Y

ye-roon

i heard a m8 of mine say that NP pl-ed a ranger to 50 on pryd in just over 1 day played.

R

Rollie

my skald was 49.5 /played 2 days 3 hours, i could have dinged him in another 3 hours but went and did SI quests instead.

edit. started at lv1 and xp'd to 5 the normal way as well :)

P

Puppetmistress

Originally posted by ye-roon
i heard a m8 of mine say that NP pl-ed a ranger to 50 on pryd in just over 1 day played.

From /level 30

I saw screenshot from US testserver, 9 minutes, some bug on a mob in frontier giving 9999999999999999999999999 XP or smth :)

Z

Zoldot

Show screenies pls! or I for one wont bilieve you :)

and rollie, a bit pwrleveled huh? :)

I would like to know who is hte fastes non-powerleveled char :)
for me atm that I know for sure is NP on PvP server 3 days something one of them had... and thats no powerleveling and they got screenie.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by Zoldot
Show screenies pls! or I for one wont bilieve you :)

and rollie, a bit pwrleveled huh? :)

Dont have screenie sorry, since all but one of my lv50 chars is malmo pl'd idont take screenies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom