fastest soloer - with bb

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
so vampiirs are off from the list i bet, but which one is the best now?
sight necro, servant necro, matter cabby, s/s pally..?

Afran

Part of the furniture
Deathsight necro; always has been... probably always will be.

Deepfried

One of Freddy's beloved
i did cleric to around 40 in 2days play time with friar chaining oranges/reds in avalon city,boring as hell though
deepfried

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
i pl'd my inf from 1 - 48 with my reaver unbuffed in 5 days playtime! :p

Astar

Fledgling Freddie
i got my bd from 1 to 40 in 5 days and his pac healer bot from 1 to 35 at same time

Bahumat

FH is my second home
i got my scout to lvl 50, rr6 and over 200 plat in about 10 mins.....was on gorre but we're all bragging hehe

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
necro+bb is the fastest to level, doing this myself on pryd/alb - just need to find those spirit weak camps again.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Pretty much nay caster clas + FoP BB is very fast once you find camps weak to that damage type. The (sight) necro is faster if you don't have FoP bot but why would you want to lvel a sight necro fast anyway? If its for pve why level fast enjoy the ride if its for rvr sight necro is ok but not gonna be most people's first choice.

So I guess I'm just not understanding the point of the question :eek7:

Leleith

Fledgling Freddie
People seem to forget VWs. At lower levels they have some trouble with that missrate. But it gets better at 30+, and goes away more or less totally at 40+. With a bb you can chain higher yellows and oranges with close to no downtime. When it comes to farming scrolls that drops from blue-red mobs, my vw is my personal favourite. Even if necro might level a wee bit faster, many people tend to keep them inside the realm, and never bring them out to rvr. VWs do quite well in rvr.

Ixu

Loyal Freddie
ok necro is fast... but if we talkin about what is fastest: Verd animist with FoP bb, 6 orange/red chain sounds kinda insane. Noticed that even Moderna (beginning days, means fop while combat etc.) lvl'ing cries before it :p

Righthandof

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
Pretty much nay caster clas + FoP BB is very fast once you find camps weak to that damage type.

i think fop leeches exp, and if it does its just not worth it under lvl 40 or so.

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
Righthandof said:
i think fop leeches exp, and if it does its just not worth it under lvl 40 or so.

FoP doesn't leech xp unless you gain power while hitting the mob - since you can't gain power in combat this doesn't matter at all for solo'ing. Just means your downtime is minimal. However if there are two of you in group one is fighting and one resting in FoP it will leech xp.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Javai said:
FoP doesn't leech xp unless you gain power while hitting the mob - since you can't gain power in combat this doesn't matter at all for solo'ing. Just means your downtime is minimal. However if there are two of you in group one is fighting and one resting in FoP it will leech xp.
Ah, now I finally know why it sometimes did, and sometimes didn't. I never actually thought about it affecting my groupmembers. :)

Elftor

Fledgling Freddie
Actualy that isnt entierly true, I leveled my enchanter and menta with a fop druid, and the only time the druid would leech was when i used direct heal from menta. Using HoT was fine.

Dorimor1

Banned
I heard servant necros were the best? I've seen one solo tarts encounter :< or isn't that a big deal now a days?

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Servant necro + BB = Awesome
Servant necro - BB = Doable
Sight necro + BB = Great
Sight necro - BB = Good

That about sums it up. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom