Fastest leveling

Job

The Carl Pilkington of Freddyshouse
Whre is the fastest levelling to be found in the 3 realms?

After watching the carnage of an Anamist/Chanter grp at the Finns, surely that is THE fastest way to level.

Chimaira

Can't get enough of FH
to bad fins gives shitty xp. it might be fastest killing but not xp surely ;o

I know alb best and a pbaoe grp with heal/pwr font in avalon city at taskers etc is surely fastest xp there.

mids got moderna lair etc.

hibs got fins and its xp over time surely not good xp. I did the grind with mentalist once ;o

Job

Just timed the grp at 20 Finns/min, they've been at it non-stop for at least hour-half I've been watchin.

Probably been there for days...........weeks :)

Yussef

Fledgling Freddie
The exp is great there I agree Linnet, shame the repops suck ^^

Give instant pops!

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Moderna grav is in my experience...can prolly ding 20-50 in less than 1d played if its done properly :)

Gifv hib/alb played :)

/Dracus

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
2 days and a bit more /played for a good avalon city group to get from 1-50...

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
PL'd Hero at Fins... it sucked.

PL'ing Sorc in AC... it rocks when I manageto put a decent group together. :x

Eroa

Banned
Atm i think Animist,Bard,Druid with a power font can pretty much out do anything. lvl 16 shrooms nonstop then just pull and confuse. Can kill 10 red/purple in very short time. And yes its very overpowerd.

ceixava

Fledgling Freddie
any spot with low purp high red mobs

power font from bot or group member

animist spamming low'ish level shrooms (stick a fork or anything to lock the key that casts em and go afk :) ), hero, pbaoe or two, soem tanks, some healers

can pull nonstop and just pbaoe away without loosing any mana

did this for artifact exp in hib EZ, might be harder with lower levels but group can easily have two or even more leeches so np

nobody levels "normally" anymore anyhow :)

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
ceixava said:

animist spamming low'ish level shrooms (stick a fork or anything to lock the key that casts em and go afk :) ), hero, pbaoe or two, soem tanks, some healers

did this for artifact exp in hib EZ, might be harder with lower levels but group can easily have two or even more leeches so np

I level normally, which is a pain in the arse. Ironically don't have enough time to pl as I can only play for a few hours each evening. Although i do duo with myself a lot which makes things easier.

Eroa

Banned
ceixava said:

replace the tanks and the pbaoe with a bard and you kill em just as fast. Confuse make the mobs go insanly stupid and just stand there hitting shrooms till the die. Clear areas where we had enough mobs for a pbaoe group with only a animist, druid, bard. 8-10 mobs at the time is very possible and not very hard to get dead(then no rest ontop of that dosnt hurt). Doing this leaves quite a few spots for pl :)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
Doing myself a sorc just now.

1-45 in 2 days /played. Now i have been cocking about with him, got 1 day on him with no exp. Just waiting to be on the same time as my mate with a 50 cabby, and bbot - coz i cant run 3 accounts at once :p

Nerf women being home - i want my sorc 50 dammit - she can wait :p

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
fastest exp is ac pbaoe group

1 pala
1 reaver
1 cleric - rejuv ML5
1 icewiz
4 leeches

or buffbotted necro in the barrows with 1 leech

Mimen

Fledgling Freddie
http://personal.telefonica.terra.es/web/mimen/sshot295.jpg

That includes running from west skona to lair ( lot longer than modernagrav) at least 3 times, training so at least i could heal a bit in grp and a run in emain at lvl 47 for mcl.

fastest i have seen so far. Moderagrav is good till around lvl 42 - 45, then things slow down to much for my liking. Good money in modernagrav who due to everything salvaging for the highest tier materials. Anyway there was still a better place to pl in mid , solo too. But thats meh little secret :D

/salut.

Job

Guildy told me Animist lvld to 50 in 1day 12 hrs, good but that Mid still the best.

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Imo gifv PL on hib/exc :p stop talkin bout it! gifv gifv...can PL chars ubar fast on mid...but on hib im lost :( my hero needs xp! and normal xp is teh s00k.

/Dracus

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Dracus said:
Imo gifv PL on hib/exc :p stop talkin bout it! gifv gifv...can PL chars ubar fast on mid...but on hib im lost :( my hero needs xp! and normal xp is teh s00k.

/Dracus

make a lvling grp :)

i think:

2 tanks to take agro
1 warden with pbt.
1 bard for end ann pow reg.
1 or 2 druids
2 or 3 pbaoers (depend on number of druids).

and then just find a spot with low purps and u should gain xp pretty fast

Job

Nice Leg, but that type of grp is history.

Anis-Chanters make best grps, Tank is a dirty word in Hib atm.

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Job said:
Nice Leg, but that type of grp is history.

Anis-Chanters make best grps, Tank is a dirty word in Hib atm.
i thought it allways have been that way :).
i still think my grp would kick ass and it also r free for leechers :).
that grp i pointed out there is the fastest way u can xp as grp :)

2 paladins
1 earth theur
mincer or sorc (prefer sorc as they got better cc if anything goes wrong+cold debuff)
1 or 2 clerics (atleast 1 with high enha or bb outside grp)
1 or 2 pbaoers :)

Eroa

Banned
Still dont stand a chanse vs an animist with powerfield. Since in that group you only need 3 chars to make what a normal full group pbaoe would kill. Animists are silly overpowerd atm.

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
"Soloed" my sm from 20 to 50 in 3 days and a few hours and that was with cap in BG1 and most of the good Si quest done, and a good good Beno defence at lvl 41 :)

abit groups on the way but most was done with only me and 2 bots shammy/healer :)

My rm on the other hand took 50 days to the final ding :)

took around a week irl, had the week off and had a small daoc lan with some friends :)

Lejemorder

Fledgling Freddie
Eroa said:
Still dont stand a chanse vs an animist with powerfield. Since in that group you only need 3 chars to make what a normal full group pbaoe would kill. Animists are silly overpowerd atm.
in my grp r there 8 ppl lvling at same time.. in u chanter/animist grp can u max have 5 leechers and need some ML aswell.
and with patch 1.69 can animists max cast 15 pets.

Kraben

Can't get enough of FH
Dracus said:

/Dracus

/em pads little mana eldritch of his and wonder when he will start pl bb on hib again.. :)

Cracked

Fledgling Freddie
Lair/Mid, hands down. Pl'd alot of my chars there. Around 1-2days played to get a 50. Think you could actually get under 1day if had a grp the holetime and never stopped.

Remember the old days with tank grp's at lair etc, took me 14days 12hours to get my skald to 50 the regular way and i had a good grp through it all. That was considered VERY fast at the time. :clap:

Dook

Fledgling Freddie
Cracked said:
Lair/Mid, hands down. Pl'd alot of my chars there. Around 1-2days played to get a 50. Think you could actually get under 1day if had a grp the holetime and never stopped.

Remember the old days with tank grp's at lair etc, took me 14days 12hours to get my skald to 50 the regular way and i had a good grp through it all. That was considered VERY fast at the time. :clap:

Yea that was fast for back then tbh...

26 days on my Runie using the mezz + pull method.

Eek!

Eroa

Banned
Lejemorder said:
in my grp r there 8 ppl lvling at same time.. in u chanter/animist grp can u max have 5 leechers and need some ML aswell.
and with patch 1.69 can animists max cast 15 pets.

Afaik you can have 6 leeches since only the animist and the druid has to be in the group. Got the ml and it aint 1.69 now. This is now not then.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom