Farming scales in alb?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Whats the best creatures to farm as a solo friar?

Mauness

Can't get enough of FH
Silly question, and sorry for intruding on your post, but what use are these scales for?

mikke

Can't get enough of FH
Think you can buy dragon items for them. Its similar to the seals in DF afaik:)

Lookdaddy

One of Freddy's beloved
yellow/orange/red con granite giants or granite shardlings drop decent ammout of scales and easy to farm on friar!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Most expensive item is 500 scales, so depending on your template I'd say 500 and up really

Plutaris

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone know how long it takes to get Friendly rep with the Grimspound Faction ?

CorNokZ

Do that repeatable quest 10 or some times and you should get it.. Kill 5 stonewatchers etc.

Cirventhor

Can't get enough of FH
Still a bit confused about the scale farming. Can you farm them in Labyrinth? As solo warrior w/bot.

CorNokZ

On EU scales can ONLY be farmed in the epic dragon zones! But the NF dragons, Draco and the SI dragons also drops some, but not nearly enough to be farmable..

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Going to renew my alb accounts sometime this week.. been playing mid the past few days and mid just isnt how I remember it :< just can't play here after playing the easymode pveage that is alb.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
On EU scales can ONLY be farmed in the epic dragon zones! But the NF dragons, Draco and the SI dragons also drops some, but not nearly enough to be farmable..

YES

Seals can be farmed in Laby in Tier 4 section of Laby on the Dragon type mobs down there.

If you got Port to where Draicolich is then you can farm mobs around there RED/PURP also they drop Average/Lesser Myths also other Myths like the Cap Dex etc.can be productive farming around there.

If you not got Port there is bug where you drop down into that tier :D

Soulja

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
YES

Seals can be farmed in Laby in Tier 4 section of Laby on the Dragon type mobs down there.

If you got Port to where Draicolich is then you can farm mobs around there RED/PURP also they drop Average/Lesser Myths also other Myths like the Cap Dex etc.can be productive farming around there.

If you not got Port there is bug where you drop down into that tier :D

Soulja

alternatively if you want privacy you can goto a dragon zone and use the laby entrance there :p ports you down to the final.

CorNokZ

Going to renew my alb accounts sometime this week.. been playing mid the past few days and mid just isnt how I remember it :< just can't play here after playing the easymode pveage that is alb.

No matter what you decide to do on alb you have to bring me! I need to learn off the greatest pve king of all :worthy:

Everz

FH is my second home
We found the best way to do it tbh.. 400 scales and 800 glass later..

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
We found the best way to do it tbh.. 400 scales and 800 glass later..

Dam you must of taken Beno lol Good old NFD on alb claimed it we were waiting on it to hit lvl 10 hee hee.Now they know why no 1 has been claiming they on keeps.

Soulja

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
Bah they were MY Keys lol never mind before Dyvet got taken over we raped Mid and Alb hee hee ones who played Mid and Alb failed to see that taking the keeps gave keys so we just hung on to them till Mythic took over.

We mostly got over 2000 scales and Glass out of it :lol:

Soulja

Durbanposion

Fledgling Freddie
Me and a couple of oldies from ASq went down Dartmoor lastnight to farm these mobs, the ones we found were purple con with red/purp smaller granite giants linked to them so they came in 2/3/4 group and were pretty solid. As seen yellow to red con drop the scales, is it the same scales that drop from lower level mobs to these tougher ones we were killing? cheers for any feedback. ALSO which merchant do u see to get the dragon armour and items, do u need to do any quests or is it just the same as the DF process? cheers ! see u all soon ;p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom