Farming on Hib

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Were soon to be clustered with Ywain (those of us who wants it), many have old templates that needs to be shaped up and on Ywain i have a hard time imagining we'd get any chance of farming decently. I know im not the only one who needs items (dragon, ml10 items, Galla and what not).
I wanna make a farming group, 8 people who can possibly log 2 accounts if need be.

I personally have access to chanter/druid and Ani/menta

What we most definatly need is:

Hero
Hero
Chanter
Chanter
Chanter
Chanter
Druid
Druid

possibly bard on stick for spd.

I plan this should be Monday Tuesday next week, and possibly 2-3 times the week after.
So state your chars if you would be interested (even if they arent those Ive stated we need)

randomeclipse

Loyal Freddie
I assume this is assuming the transfers take place "early" April or is this for people that already have US accounts? :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
no, you assume incorrect! as i said wed have a hard time farming on ywain so we do it before cluster. So its on Devon! I apoligize for any confusion this might cause

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Were soon to be clustered with Ywain (those of us who wants it), many have old templates that needs to be shaped up and on Ywain i have a hard time imagining we'd get any chance of farming decently. I know im not the only one who needs items (dragon, ml10 items, Galla and what not).
I wanna make a farming group, 8 people who can possibly log 2 accounts if need be.

I personally have access to chanter/druid and Ani/menta

What we most definatly need is:

Hero
Hero
Chanter
Chanter
Chanter
Chanter
Druid
Druid

possibly bard on stick for spd.

I plan this should be Monday Tuesday next week, and possibly 2-3 times the week after.
So state your chars if you would be interested (even if they arent those Ive stated we need)

first of all this setup cannot farm any of the things u mentioned ml10/galla/dragon

for dragon u need 1x aom5 hero with 26% spirit 1x aom5 warden with 26% spirt and red spirit buff,

2 druids,

4 rangers

2nd grp with couple of pb'ers.

ml10 u can do everythng up to draco with pretty much anything,

and galla gl killing the primals with that setup :)

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
first of all this setup cannot farm any of the things u mentioned ml10/galla/dragon

for dragon u need 1x aom5 hero with 26% spirit 1x aom5 warden with 26% spirt and red spirit buff,

2 druids,

4 rangers

you didnt bother to read it did you? that setup cannot farm Culduurach, which i have no intention of luckily theres dragons that are much much easier to farm. Galla, you will need menta, verd ani, ml9 chanters, druid(s) and bard, Ml10 yes is easy cept for Draco (who i had no intentions of trying anyway).

Instead of thinking you know it all, just post if you have any chars that can be used, even if they arent on the list i posted.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
you didnt bother to read it did you? that setup cannot farm Culduurach, which i have no intention of luckily theres dragons that are much much easier to farm. Galla, you will need menta, verd ani, ml9 chanters, druid(s) and bard, Ml10 yes is easy cept for Draco (who i had no intentions of trying anyway).

Instead of thinking you know it all, just post if you have any chars that can be used, even if they arent on the list i posted.

you still cant do galla with that setup either lolz :)

and the mini dragons dont drop anything anymore, and the nf dragons ur setup wud be majorly ott :p

just pointing out flaws ofc

Punishment

Resident Freddy
3x pbaoe hero warden 2x druids 1 random other is the best bomb group setup tbh :ninja:

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
3x pbaoe hero warden 2x druids 1 random other is the best bomb group setup tbh :ninja:
sure it is, but its not a bomb group. Its appriciated that you think youre helping me, but youre really not. So instead, just say if you wanna come, and what you can bring.

P.S. Said Devon earlier, but ment Dyvet :E

Punishment

Resident Freddy
sure it is, but its not a bomb group. Its appriciated that you think youre helping me, but youre really not. So instead, just say if you wanna come, and what you can bring.

P.S. Said Devon earlier, but ment Dyvet :E

Can bring a Hero or ml9 chanter , abit pissed atm tho as cant get my bot account back up , says username and email combo not on system , fucksake :(

pissed-off-kitty.jpg

Preatoria

Loyal Freddie
Can bring bainshee , that's it on Dyvet... On Avalon i can bring others :p QQ

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
on Dyvet i have

1st Acc
NS
Ranger
Eld (Can change his spec)
Vamp
Bard

2nd Acc
Druid (BB)
Animist

More than happy to help on any of those

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
why 2 hero? do this instead:

Hero/champ (either works fine neither blocks more than the other with 50 shield + same rr/dex/11 shield from temp)
Warden - 50 shield/24 regrowth/45 nurt/9 blades - pbt+celerity+grp hot
Mana Eld - pbaoe/aoe str/con debuff - void works also for energy debuff
Chanter - mana / 3x rangers + 1 chanter also works amazing
Chanter - mana
Chanter - mana
Bard - 47 regrowth/44 nurt (highest spec group heal in the game for big pulls/spec af/power regen)
Druid - specs/heals

be very little you can't kill with that team.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter

2 druids,

4 rangers

just for the record you don't need aom5 on the hero/arms/warrior its been done fine with aom3 ;p aom5 just makes it easier for retarded healers, warden still needs aom5 tho for obv reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom