Farming Moirai

Jjuraa

Banned
as title says, im kinda interested as to how this is done. what classes are needed and what technique etc, i plan to do this on hib rather than alb, but it shouldnt be much more difficult. any help?

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
On alb you need a necro and fopcleric. Easy squeezy

On hib it's tad more difficult as you can't abuse that the necro shade isn't an actual player, hence easier to tether Moirai and prevent snakes from spawning on you. Also the minions will only attack ur pet within tether range without the caster (shade) taking dmg.

On hib I guess you need to do it oldschool with a tankgrp... bard, fopdruid and tanks. Alternatively it might work with a chanter and fopbot, but trickier to get the pet to move ahead of you to get aggro of the minions and Moirai. However snakes spawning on either chanter or fopbot might be a problem.... Same goes for the tankgrp setup.

Done it with tankgrp on hib and necro and bot on alb. Alb way is ofc much easier ;)

Hope it helped.

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Can't a bunch of animists just shroom the room full and drop Moirai in under 20 seconds? :eek:

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Can't a bunch of animists just shroom the room full and drop Moirai in under 20 seconds? :eek:

Would kill the minions ofc, and Moirai takes like 1dmg if any through shield, so doubt it :p

Deepflame

Fledgling Freddie
Aragyn said:
Would kill the minions ofc, and Moirai takes like 1dmg if any through shield, so doubt it :p
Hm, I remember this 'little' alb zerg once killed the minions and then meleed down moirai. Took about a minute I think. Surely making zone cap amount of shrooms does the trick?

Aragyn

Fledgling Freddie
Deepflame said:
Hm, I remember this 'little' alb zerg once killed the minions and then meleed down moirai. Took about a minute I think. Surely making zone cap amount of shrooms does the trick?

Could be, would be fun to test :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom