Farming Locs

Nate

FH is my second home
So I thought this might be a good idea. Post your type, world, loc and faction.

Light/Dark Side Points

Imp/Rep Hammer Station, just rince and repeat = 100 each time.

Bioanalysis

Imperial Grade 1 - Dromund Kass, -186 1282 - 291 1741
Imp/Rep Grade 2 - Athiss, the cavern which leads to the big reptile boss(they don't drop loot so don't pull all of them as they will disappear before you finish killing them.)

Scavenging

Imperial Grade 2 - Balmorra, Droid Factory -600 1575

rynnor

Rockhound
If you want to max out light/dark you can just pick up diplomacy for a while.

Tier 1 Scavenging - Republic

Tython - heroic cave full of droids near the forward speeder camp (its right next to a datacron)

Tier 2

Taris - Robot camp at the eastern edge of the first zone (near flashpoint shuttle).

Tier 3/4

Alderaan - one node outside spaceport then 3 along southern edge plus other benefits for the observant.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
I don't "farm" per say, but here's some;

Archaegologogy(fuk off :D) - Dromund Kaas - Dark Temple area.
Bio - anywhere in dromund kaas, beasties a plenty, especially near dark spawn.

I can't remember the rest from work :p

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
there's a flashpoint Heroic2 on sith side, on balmorra I think Callled Colicoid something, anyway these Colicoids can be scanned with bioanalysis and they are so weak its unbelievable. I literally did one run and went up about 60-70 points gettings tons of mats from them. If I play my sorc again I think I'll go solo it.

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Yeah and the balmorra bonus missions area bugtown is another good place.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
tatooine is good for cybertech/scavenging to. I had 1 lot of 99 Desh and 40 pile and i was crafting to. there's a mission to use an item to take a shield from MarkV droids, I scavenged around there and then the mobs and got some nice mats.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
also on balmorra for cybertech/scavenging outside of the comrades in arms heroic area your surrounded by droids, I scavenged and kill droids there a while for mats nicely.

Zede

Part of the furniture
For level 5 biochem mats go to Drift Hills Outpost ( east of Dorn base) HOTH. Go a few secs north by ne and you come to a pack of approx 15 strong Ice Cats, usually L46, pullable in 2 & 3s

Nate

FH is my second home
West of Dorn base for Imp zede, found it. great loc thanks :)

Loc is: -3244 431

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Balmorra arms factory seems to have a lot of slicing and/or arch locations, the trenches and factory area.

Madmaxx

FH is my second home
I just did a heroic4 on taris..spilling chemicals..there's alot of droids in there to kill that can be scavenged, I got plenty of mats for cybertech - at 352 at lvl34 now hehe.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom