Farming glass

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Where is a good spot to farm theese mainly with chant+bb, need alot of em to get legendary weps, .10 repop slow as hell

- English -

Resident Freddy
aint it cheaper to buy the leg ingrediants from the merchants? i could buy them for a fraction of the price you can buy with glass ...

other than that, ml7 dungeon is gives alot i think :D

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
I heared you where better at farming gass Netcode.

Port Land of Atum. 3 directly @ the portal stone. Then work your way around the pyramide (dont have to cross the water) all the way down to Stygia. Watch out for scorpions and the stupid nuking lion :eek: . Then port again to LoA.

Alas I don't really know the directions (south, west, etc) but it should be around 9 or 10 djinns.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
aint it cheaper to buy the leg ingrediants from the merchants? i could buy them for a fraction of the price you can buy with glass ...

other than that, ml7 dungeon is gives alot i think :D

Well buy them and make someone craft is alot more cash isnt it?
buy the crap with glass is MP

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Euhm. I whas thinking oldschool ic (energies). Wouldnt it still be more effective to farm afrits (djinns whatever) instead of .10 bosses? You get the drops (legendary aswell) and can turn in energies to pick a .10 boss?

Edit: Ic Netcode is lazy.

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
Nah netcode isn't being lazy here for once - 5.5k glass = guaranteed MP leggy weap...

its actually cheaper to make MP leggies weaps thesedays than it is to make a 99 etc..

but I believe Ml7 is good glass if its empty.

Netcode

Can't get enough of FH
Nah netcode isn't being lazy here for once - 5.5k glass = guaranteed MP leggy weap...

its actually cheaper to make MP leggies weaps thesedays than it is to make a 99 etc..

but I believe Ml7 is good glass if its empty.

Ye but thats for a pbae team, not really chant+bb, im going after ur old temp for ns but miss the damn glass for the weps + springtime bracer and ofc sc shit

Tuthmes

FH is my second home
Then forget my imput. It's bin too long I've played ic.

Gwadien

Uneducated Northern Cretin
How's it going Soul? - if you see me around on my healer - Anaestheticus, give me a hug, or a slap, means the same thing from you baby <3

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
How's it going Soul? - if you see me around on my healer - Anaestheticus, give me a hug, or a slap, means the same thing from you baby <3

lol I will do not been playing mmuch Hib lately been running RM on Mid mostly

Sarumann

Can't get enough of FH
Ye but thats for a pbae team, not really chant+bb, im going after ur old temp for ns but miss the damn glass for the weps + springtime bracer and ofc sc shit

If i be u id be doing some .10 encounters and 1 more

U can farm moirai easy as chanter leave pet on stay and passive with dmg shield close enough for the mobs to attack to drain shield, then when down ml9 kill moirai etc keep bot on 2k range and safe thought, in case of shit hits the fan if i remember correctly moirai gives about 400-600 glass, when encounter is down do 2.10 and if u stand on balcony im pretty sure u can focus medusa if u can perma heal with bot

So moirai 2.10 3.10 rinse repeat ^^

Hawkwind

FH is my second home
I guess it is similar to ML9 farming on caby - I do Hulks west of Stygia Haven (island) or Mau camp bottom right corner of LoA map (top of hill). Get about 500-600 Glass per Ml9 pull with only 3 min wait between ml9's. Good Xp for pwr leveling as well. If you have something like a friar heal proc you don't even need to heal the pet. Mobs are all Red/Purp con.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom