Farmers, CMs and just generally about ripoff Midgard

Blame

Fledgling Freddie
Ok, I dont want this to end up in a flame fest but I know it will, so can we try keep it as civil as possible so it doesnt get locked.

Theres far too many greedy rip off merchants in mid/pryd.

Im sick of this, I have no problem with people who have a Summoning SM and go out and farm encounters over and over (only that generally it can be tough to find it up for enc, but they will usualy create a bg for you to join to get credit which is cool).

GoV is the main offender for me, as I dont play a caster.

I know a certain summoning sm, he has over 100plat, but he still likes to farm, fair play i say, enjoy the game, so he farms gov, but then he puts them on his CM for 30plat. What?

Im sorry but this is nonsense, its not worth 30plat, its worth whatever ammount of time it took to do, and for a summoning sm thats not much. Why on earth is 15mins of healing a pet and kiting another worth 30 platinum? Theres ZERO chance of farming 30plat in 15minutes by traditional mob bashing.

Whats worse though, those three GoV have been on his CM for the past 3 weeks! Get the message mate, 30 plat (despite tons of people saying, "Dur thats an average price matey") its still a bloody rip.

I give away any scrolls I dont need for free usualy, even gave away a dificult CB scroll the other day cause nobody in guild needed it. Im not expecting people to start giving away free stuff, but cop on.

Sick of seeing stuff like, Malice 3of3 for 50plat, Regarding shades3 for 15plat.

Those prices are nonsense and theres a reason they are still on the CM's

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
U should bear in mind, that ppl (including me) just might have the CM as a secondary vault holder? and have the items there stored in case of later use? if a person thou wanders and checks this cm and still wants the get hold of the item of this cm, and this person in question has set high price for that item - sure it can be his/hers for a higher price than the standard one. Its his/her choice. I myself set intentationally prices for such items high - so they wouldn't be sold but for a desparate ones, as I wan't to use em myself at later time.

Think this point too. and not to accuse all to be greedy. I think many _many_ ppl still forget this is just a game. I would have changed to wow for a _long_ time ago, but I still do have very nice friends in the game, and don't want the time and energy spent on the game go in vain.

In wow the feel to the game is relaxed by far.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Unfortunately the prices on the CM will take time to come down slowly. A summ sm can be an uber farmer however he needs to have ML9 and he needs a template which has duration and powerpool capped and have power pots maybe taratos gift etc or a reasonable rr. It does require quite alot of skill and effort that just isn't avaliable to the average player. This is the same reason doctors/lawyers charge alot because not many people have these valueable skills.

Fortunately the number of ML9 summ sm is increasing and once the encounters start getting farmed regularly by different people the prices will drop. It will be slow and you must also remember price inflation (just look at the cost of respec stones almost exactly the same raids for years but the price of stones has increased.)

There are many good ways to farm for cash you just need to know how to use your strengths. Alot of the toa mobs can't be killed moderna style and thats why the price of the scrolls is insanely high.

aslird

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:
U should bear in mind, that ppl (including me) just might have the CM as a secondary vault holder? and have the items there stored in case of later use? if a person thou wanders and checks this cm and still wants the get hold of the item of this cm, and this person in question has set high price for that item - sure it can be his/hers for a higher price than the standard one. Its his/her choice. I myself set intentationally prices for such items high - so they wouldn't be sold but for a desparate ones, as I wan't to use em myself at later time.

Think this point too. and not to accuse all to be greedy. I think many _many_ ppl still forget this is just a game. I would have changed to wow for a _long_ time ago, but I still do have very nice friends in the game, and don't want the time and energy spent on the game go in vain.

If using it as a secondary vault, then why not put the price of the item as nil, instead of putting a stupidly high price hoping some gullible fool will buy it?

balkeriz

One of Freddy's beloved
I have a Summ SM and farme CB/CS and GoV when i feel like i want to do it.

I like ot farme AT when we are the classes need but one thing is for sure..

First is that i dont have any money at all. Most of my govs has bin sold for 20-25p and that is like 3-4 but the money is gona right away for stuff that i need. That means that not ALL Summ SMs are Greedy and farme if they still have 100p.

Second is that theo ther 60 times i did gov was for ither friend or for people camping him. Its not easy for many ppls to get GoV because they amybe dont have a ml9 SM or a high rr'ed one with Jugg3 so i galdly help them.

+ i am REALLY happy that i am done with my temp but i need money so i will farme what ever i like and sell it to who and what ever price i want.

Maybe if you need a item or a scrolls or what ever it is you should talk to the owner and maybe make a deal. If you say no to that then it is because you are lazy and dont want to make your hands dearthy.

Ohh well who cares.....

Coolan

One of Freddy's beloved
balkeriz said:
Maybe if you need a item or a scrolls or what ever it is you should talk to the owner and maybe make a deal. If you say no to that then it is because you are lazy and dont want to make your hands dearthy.

Not always true, if i could afford it i would buy everything i need, but the fact of the matter is not everyone has 100p to spend on items, just the other day i went to farm gov found it up, but i died released came back less than 2mins later with my friends ml9 sm and someone had already farmed him before i came back, i need gov for my template, luckily a friend of mine got hold of one for me.

But as i said at the start not everyone has money so it dosnt matter how good a deal is not everyone can afford it so it isnt a case of there lazy.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
30p for a GoV artifact is much lower than most ppl try to sell it for. If he has 100p and farms GoV still, isn't really any of your business.

I'm getting so damn fed up with ppl trying they know what's right and good and try to dictate how other ppl should act and play. Would you respec your chars if I whined long enough cos I didn't like your spec? Would you discard your current template and get new items if I whined long enough cos I didn't like your current? Would you lower all your prices if I bitched long enough cos I was too greedy to pay what you thought was what you'd earned by getting those particular items you had for sale? If you say yes to those things, I'm afraid I wont believe you.

As long as ppl play according to the CoC and act if not friendly then atleast polite and neutral and respect pre-arranged raids that they know of, I don't give a shit how they price stuff on their cm's, what they farm, when they farm it or how they farm it.. it's their chars and they can do whatever they want no matter what YOU think.

/Nausilus

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Ixoth said:

Bull imho if you doint wonne sell them doint prise them with insaine prise, leave them blank for selfuse or trade. ppl setting a insain high prise, are just not into keeping it for self use, thy hope to sell it for insain profit, end of story

/salute
/Ghaos

Blame

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:
30p for a GoV artifact is much lower than most ppl try to sell it for. If he has 100p and farms GoV still, isn't really any of your business.

Ehh m8 I allready said that fair play to him if he continues to farm GoV even tho he has three for sale and has over a 100plat, since he obviously enjoys it. I have no problem with that.

Infact farming is good in a way because it ensures maximum effiecency of arti mobs, since they are usualy killed the minute they spawn (well danos is usually).

My problem is that number 1: I consider 30plat for any item that is easily attained takes less than 10min to kill (in optimal circustances) and has high availabilty (yeah yeah so the repop might be several real life hours, but thats nothing compared to TG items which while might repop faster only get killed once a week).

30plat for any easily attainable item is nuts. I can understand 30plat for lets say a TG hauberk. Since to get this you need to either raid with guild/ffa which takes a hour or two, and then lotto for it. Or farm it with an SM which takes countless hours and it might not drop.

What also bothers me is that lots of people need this item, and (this guy) has three of them on his CM for 30plat for the past 3 weeks, cant get it into his head that its not going to sell for that much unless someone is really desperate.

Nausilius^ said:
I'm getting so damn fed up with ppl trying they know what's right and good and try to dictate how other ppl should act and play. Would you respec your chars if I whined long enough cos I didn't like your spec? Would you discard your current template and get new items if I whined long enough cos I didn't like your current? Would you lower all your prices if I bitched long enough cos I was too greedy to pay what you thought was what you'd earned by getting those particular items you had for sale? If you say yes to those things, I'm afraid I wont believe you.
As long as ppl play according to the CoC and act if not friendly then atleast polite and neutral and respect pre-arranged raids that they know of, I don't give a shit how they price stuff on their cm's, what they farm, when they farm it or how they farm it.. it's their chars and they can do whatever they want no matter what YOU think.

Yeah yeah, the hide behind the CoC routine, and its my game I play how I want. Trust me, if the whole server did what they wanted too 100% of time while remaining courteus and not breaking the CoC, everything would be shit. Everyone would be camping the same mobs, everyone would have to roll an SC'er and other crafter because nobody would craft for them since its a crap way of income these days compared to scroll farming/arti farming. Nobody would infact have any artis really except for a few, since who the hell would bother helping someone else do an artifact.

ghaos smaug

Fledgling Freddie
Nausilus^^ said:

/Nausilus

so true m8, but keep in mind it leaves less till non change for other ppl who cant pay 30p or more, but have friends enouf to do the job!
when you have a few summ sm's camping,and farming it to put it on there cm's for 30+plat. how you expect others to get 4 to 8 friends together in the 10 min or less a summ sm needs to do it? takes me more time to pm and get friends over there.

/salute
/Ghaos

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
Blame said:
What also bothers me is that lots of people need this item, and (this guy) has three of them on his CM for 30plat for the past 3 weeks, cant get it into his head that its not going to sell for that much unless someone is really desperate.

First of all, why would he care who needs the item? He doesn't owe you anything, unless he has made commitments to other players, like guildies or friends. When I farm artifacts, I don't go to aegir and ask who need the stuff I just farmed, I don't post on FH asking if anybody needs it before putting it up for sale, I try to sell it so I can afford my own stuff. Second, who are you to know what other ppl would pay for artifacts?

Blame said:
Yeah yeah, the hide behind the CoC routine, and its my game I play how I want. Trust me, if the whole server did what they wanted too 100% of time while remaining courteus and not breaking the CoC, everything would be shit. Everyone would be camping the same mobs, everyone would have to roll an SC'er and other crafter because nobody would craft for them since its a crap way of income these days compared to scroll farming/arti farming. Nobody would infact have any artis really except for a few, since who the hell would bother helping someone else do an artifact.

I'm not really hiding behind anything, just putting out the facts. People DO have a right to play how they want to as long as they follow the CoC, rules and guildlines made by Mythic. If you don't realize it and can't accept it, maybe you're not playing the right game. The SM you refer to has every right to farm GoV encounter if that's what he wants as long as he doesn't engage with a mob that someone else is already fighting. The courtsey of respecting camps and people camping encounters is playermade as far as I know, and while I sincerely believe it's the right thing to do, it goes both ways.. both for you and the SM farmer, and as long as he didn't "steal" GoV right infront of you, I don't really see what you're so upset about.

Sauruman

Loyal Freddie
Cadelin said:
Unfortunately the prices on the CM will take time to come down slowly. A summ sm can be an uber farmer however he needs to have ML9 and he needs a template which has duration and powerpool capped and have power pots maybe taratos gift etc or a reasonable rr. It does require quite alot of skill and effort that just isn't avaliable to the average player. This is the same reason doctors/lawyers charge alot because not many people have these valueable skills.

Fortunately the number of ML9 summ sm is increasing and once the encounters start getting farmed regularly by different people the prices will drop. It will be slow and you must also remember price inflation (just look at the cost of respec stones almost exactly the same raids for years but the price of stones has increased.)

There are many good ways to farm for cash you just need to know how to use your strengths. Alot of the toa mobs can't be killed moderna style and thats why the price of the scrolls is insanely high.

It doesn't take skill, it takes time.

Nausilus^^ said:
First of all, why would he care who needs the item? He doesn't owe you anything, unless he has made commitments to other players, like guildies or friends. When I farm artifacts, I don't go to aegir and ask who need the stuff I just farmed, I don't post on FH asking if anybody needs it before putting it up for sale, I try to sell it so I can afford my own stuff. Second, who are you to know what other ppl would pay for artifacts?

I'm not really hiding behind anything, just putting out the facts. People DO have a right to play how they want to as long as they follow the CoC, rules and guildlines made by Mythic. If you don't realize it and can't accept it, maybe you're not playing the right game. The SM you refer to has every right to farm GoV encounter if that's what he wants as long as he doesn't engage with a mob that someone else is already fighting. The courtsey of respecting camps and people camping encounters is playermade as far as I know, and while I sincerely believe it's the right thing to do, it goes both ways.. both for you and the SM farmer, and as long as he didn't "steal" GoV right infront of you, I don't really see what you're so upset about.

So i'm gonna get my SM to ml9, camp GoV 24/7 for example, and put it at 30p, and just make a shitload of people that need it, play the game a shitload more of time to get some cash for one arti, and than they still need to get the scrolls. Pls, this is not Global Economy, u don't need to hunt like a dog for money, if the arti doesn't sell for 30p, is cause the demand for it, isn't high enougn, therefor the greedy bastards, should lower the prices, but since most are just dumbasses that only care for their belly button, this doesn't happen.

Nausilus^^

Can't get enough of FH
ghaos smaug said:
so true m8, but keep in mind it leaves less till non change for other ppl who cant pay 30p or more, but have friends enouf to do the job!
when you have a few summ sm's camping,and farming it to put it on there cm's for 30+plat. how you expect others to get 4 to 8 friends together in the 10 min or less a summ sm needs to do it? takes me more time to pm and get friends over there.

/salute
/Ghaos

I've played since SI, and I still haven't got GoV activated on any char.. I can't afford it either, and I don't have a summ SM, nor the capability of summoning enough friends to kill Danos in time if I catch it up, but I don't lie sleepless thinking about not having GoV. If I really wanted it as bad as it sounds like Blame wants it, I would've gotten it by now one way or another.. it's just a matter of how badly a person wants something.. if you put your mind to it, you CAN do it... unless you don't believe in yourself!

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Whine whine whine... Tbh stop whining and camp GoV yourself. Camped it 60 hours in a row the first time i got it, made me sick. You have to understand that the plats aint worth a shit anymore. Many ppl have over 200 plats, and if they have the propper chars they can double that in no time. Its all down to demand and supply. The summ-farming will bring the prices down on sum of the drops/arties that are easily farmed and in due time the prices will drop. Remember when a gov was worth 50-60 plats. Thats not even 6 months ago, and back then Feathered went for around 25-30 plats and now its down to 10p. I believe that sum rare arrties/drops will never fall in price, like ml10 stuff and moirai and sum other very rare drops. This is ofcause only on mid. Hibs and albs still have their easy-mode farming, but that wont change, so better forget it and farm sum yourself.

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
ive given this subject a lot of thought, since i have an ml10 SM with 74% pow pool (so close damn it!) and 25% dur...

i find it very annoying when i need an enc and dont find it up so i try to only farm post 3-4am and only some select artis such as CB. 1's i dont find too much of a problem to find up when i need them.

i tend to give away the artis to those i know and sell the left overs to fund buying artis i want for other chars.

understand your frustrations guys :/ ive had to camp GoV for several days and then beg people for help... hence me getting a summ sm :p.

if people are desperate for an arti and cant get it killed give me a call and ill try and kill it for you. Never done GoV though.

oh and as for being rich when you have a summ SM? i spend every penny i earn, although im not rich i can usually fund what i need.

if you try looking around and haggling you can ALWAYS! get stuff for a better price. Ive seen 2 GoVs bought for 13p and 1 for 12p so keep your eyes open.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
If you think its too expensive, then go get it yourself through one of the random groups that forms when GOV is up.

If you are too lazy to get it yourself and you would rather buy it, then you really got no right to whine about the price.

Tesla Monkor

Fledgling Freddie
The prices on some items are insane - but the artifacts aren't so bad. It's mostly the scrolls that are annoying. With the artifact encounters you know what you're facing if you're going to get it yourself.. The frustrating factor with the scrolls is that you can farm all day and not get the damn thing at all.

I spend about 150P outfitting my Skald last saturday, and I still miss credit for Malice and Orion's Belt. (No, I don't want the arties, just the credit so if anyone will let me tag along, thanks! :) - and 95% of that cash was spend on scrolls. Most of the time you can get a nice deal if you farm around, buying partially complete books instead of loose scrolls.

The real problem with the insane prices is that it will kill off any chance a new player has of getting up to speed fast. For old timers it's easy to get 100+P.. but if you just start here, it's not. Hell, I remember getting my first full gold piece. I was so proud! :)

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Two words for you: Supply. Demand.

Also, note that when we get clustered with Mid/Excal, a realm which historically has vast amounts of money floating around, the market prices will rise, not drop.

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
It only takes 15 mins to do GOV with a summoning SM + ML9 yeah...

Guess the time getting to 50, getting the template then going on 9 ML raids doesn't count then?
In that case (since it's oh so easy to do that) you have an ml9 summoning SM as well then, so what are you complaining about?

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
spend 30-40 p to make lgm alc crafter, and i am 100% sure, making this lgm crafter taked alott more time what some ml9 summoning sm.
i am not selling anything item what i work for 10 min whit 30p profit :D
making one ablative take easy 10 min, cost me ~250gc and sell out ~300gc.

why only 300gc? there is alott alchemist who make ablas and wanna sell own products, yet, there is one mob who drop one artifact whit repop time, farmed whit 1-2 continusly and prising it 30p!
i am old fart as player in this game, over 3 year behind, yet best plat ammount i have had is 30p, and spend it mostly to craft.
who has 100p, is someone who farm mobs and sell these drops whit insane prizes, its not "casual" player who sit whit this huge ammount of gc.

well, have spend alott plats to few houses, but never over 3p some scrolls or artifacts.

Suedish

Fledgling Freddie
Tuppe said:
making one ablative take easy 10 min, cost me ~250gc and sell out ~300gc.

why only 300gc? there is alott alchemist who make ablas and wanna sell own products

.. and thats where the "Supply" comes into place that Belomar mentioned in an earlier post.

Asmiran

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh stop whining about summ sm:s farming artis etc not that hard to roll one your self get your mls done and farm if your not up for the challenge then pay others to farm it (in this case 30p for GoV). really that simple anyone can do it...

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Tuppe said:
who has 100p, is someone who farm mobs and sell these drops whit insane prizes, its not "casual" player who sit whit this huge ammount of gc.

well, have spend alott plats to few houses, but never over 3p some scrolls or artifacts.

No its not the casual players who can spend hours leveling a summ sm, then do ml1-10 and get a propper suit. So consider how much time they've spend on thier char and pay the goddamn cost or farm it yourself.
This subject has been debated over and over again. Tbh casual players should be happy with the development. It will bring prices down and you will also be able to buy the "once-so-rare"-drops. For instance look at the ml9 drops (belt of brute, ml9 seer shield, Nimbus etc.) this is being farmed regularly with summ sm+bb and the prices has dropped insanely in no time. Take your time and wait for the prices to come tumbling down, get a summ sm leveled or camp it and farm it in the oldfashionway.

Bagloor

Fledgling Freddie
Blame said:
its not worth 30plat, its worth whatever ammount of time it took to do,
Thats not true!! It's worth exactly what someone is willing to pay at a given time.. Free market economy.

Blame said:
I give away any scrolls I dont need for free usualy, even gave away a dificult CB scroll the other day cause nobody in guild needed it. Im not expecting people to start giving away free stuff, but cop on.
It's very nice of you to give away hard to get stuff for free. But if you put them on your CM instead, for what you think is a fair price you'll see that faster than you know even you can afford to buy a GoV for 30P (If that's what you like). And if there is enough ppl doing this it will also help to lower the average prices on CM's

Henx

Fledgling Freddie
Do not spend 30P on an artefact.... Rent 20 friends for 20 min for 1P a piece and get it for 20P...

TBH never missed out on an artifact that I aimed for... Helped a lot of peps with farming all kind of stuff and happily share the loot that I got. If ya willing to help others with grabbing an artifact many will help ya right back, so you should be able to get around the greed issues that way...

IMOO - screw the supply/demand approach - I thought mids was suppose to help each other not profit on each other - but guess that is where the approach to the games differs. Guess you’ll learn about sale/resale and making good money when ya get out into the real world. ;)

BTW if anyone is that good a farmer (artifacts) and does it for the fun of it, why ya care about the money, you do it for the fun of the hunt - right?? Give me a break - Ya farm stuff because ya either need it or wanna make some money on it. That I have no problems with. Just call it what it is – good old fashion greed when ya charge 30P from 15 min work, and from there it is up to you, if ya a greedy person or not. That is entirely you own pick. :) I'm sure if ya calc. a repayment rate considering time and money spend + skills you'll never get the numbers to 30P on the GoV for the 20'th farm.

Personally I don’t care about the prices. IMO you could charge 200P for GoV and I'll just make a template that I could afford and still enjoy the game.

I have crabby equipment (mostly) and still have fun playing the game - playing since beta US - and I'm still able to kill a few hibs or albs from time to time. Remember it is only a game not you life. And if it is.... the 30P isn't the biggest problem you have...

Remember plan B that really works too. Plan B = calling Granville for help. He truly will come and help ya, like the other 50-60 peps ya did help get their artifacts down the road ;)

mercury

Fledgling Freddie
Trading

GeeZazz - why are men such sloppy thinkers? For a start asking high prices for stuff may be greedy, is probably stoopid but it aint ripping people off. That term means conning people into buying somethning by lying about it. If I buy a dimond ring and find it's a zircon - that's a rip-off. Ive been cheated. If Im daft enough to pay 30p for an arti (which I should no all about from VoS) and it aint a fake - I havent been ripped off. Blade of Illusions at 200p (though at zero on cm) is not a rip-off - I havent been either conned nor forced into buying it. Let the idiot keep it.

IMO there are 5 types of prices on MEx.
  • There's 'silly' prices eg. 214p 345s 49c : just immature boys saying in effect 'Look what I've got. Aren't I clever?'
  • There's the 'lazy' prices - whole lotta same item for say 1p, but one lazy sod has his on at 1p100g - can't be bothered to check every so often.
  • There's the 'extra room' type : using the CM as storage. Nothing wrong in that, cept that if they would have the courtesy to use zero prices those things could be more easily be filterd out of a CM search.
  • The 'naive' prices. Players thinking they doing people a favour by putting their things wildly below the current general level. All that happens is that a trader will buy the lot and sell em on. A decent trader, though, seeing something at 7g which is usually 7p will buy it then tell the seller in case it was a typing error.
  • 'Serious' prices : player takes trading seriously. Has a variety of things on sale, properly arranged either by type or alphabetically. Some might be unpopular or ultra cheap - but theyre put on as part of the service. Items for sale are as low as the market will stand : prices have to be checked at least once a day and, if you want to sell stuff, you make yours competitivly the cheapest.
Tips : (as if you needed them)

Take trading seriously - its as much a part of rpg as killin stuff.

A basic mistake is in thinking high price=high profit. Bull. Profit is made by selling something for less than you paid, but doing it over and over again, no matter what the actual price is. It may take longer is all.

Artis are not good sellers in general - you need patience. Complete Books are the best, though partially complete popular ones will sell.

Trading has nothing to do with guildies or friends, to them you give stuff.

If a guy has something you want, never, ever throw in an insult or two into the bargaining. I have to admit this has cost certain big mouths rahter more than they ever knew.

Finally, honesty is all. Don't cheat, steal or lie.

An there you have it... Boud's Rules for a Clean Life....:sex:

Granville

Fledgling Freddie
Henx said:
Remember plan B that really works too. Plan B = calling Granville for help. He truly will come and help ya, like the other 50-60 peps ya did help get their artifacts down the road ;)

if i get 100 people a day asking me for help im gonna kill you henx :p

i found that people came out to help me when they didnt know me that well so now i try and help when i can... tho im pretty lazy ;)

if i help anyone tho they better know that i WILL call in the favour some time and WILL use blackmail to make you feel guilty if you cant help :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
As i've pointed out in many of these posts selling arti's cheaper doesn't solve your problem of getting one. If people sold GOV for 2p there would never be any on CM's. As soon as one got put on it would get bought. Instead of camping the artifact, people would just camp the ME. The people that would win wouldn't be the casual gamers but the hardcorers that could park a bot there.

If 100 people want GOV and only 50 GOV's exist, only 50 of those people are going to get one. The 50 people that get one will be the 50 people with the most cash or the 50 people who are prepared to camp it. If your lazy and can't be arsed to get cash or don't have the friends/chars to do it, you can have a gov when the people who arn't lazy or who have friends who will help them with it get theirs.

Until 100 GOV's have been farmed not everyone can have one no matter how generous the pricing. Think how many GOV's have been farmed since TOA came out.. Now think what % of those the three you are moaning about actually is. Now engage brain and realise that the three that you considered overpriced on the CM isn't the reason you don't have it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom