Farmable Bracelets

F

Fagane

hi,

There are a few nice cloaks (Oil Rag, etc) and a few other things with real nice util value, but I do not seem to find any desent farmable bracelet (so not talking about Sidi, Legion, etc stuff). I got now 3 chars I am looking bracelets for (mincer, theurg, pallie) but have found none jet.

Someone got ideas?

Fagane

S

Sohan_THC

I found some level 50 bracelets in avelion city.
also for theugs / infils they drops in all kinds of stats tho
also crazy one's like duel wield and wind magic :clap:

anyway enter a.c. go to the right en in the right side those 2 store's with 3 mobs in it they drop sometime's bracelets and rings
the 2 on the back wall drop a cloak sometime's
and form time to time i got a gladius and a mace.

The utilty varries plenty tho.
but who knows ;)

F

Fagane

Yeah I know that quest,

But its not farmable. I want to be able to replace it. Like the Reforged Ring, or Oil Rag. The bracelets are nice, but if they are worn out, you are screwed.

And ROG drops is also not what I intent, lose 1 bracelet thats ROG and you lose the compleet SC template.

Just basic farmable dropped bracelets, its all I am seeking for.

Fagane

O

old.shotgunstow

Play a necro, then your bracers never ever wear out :D

F

Fagane

Jup, and just farm a set of perfection bracers (as I already did several sets for my friends) and you do not even need the quested ones....

Fagane

R

RD_MuDgEtH

also crazy one's like duel wield and wind magic
Hehe, AC has some really wierd drops!

I have some cleric leggings that have +rejuv, +dual wield, and +thrust :p

Good for all you Dual-Wielding Thrust Clerics out there!

O

old.LandShark

Originally posted by Fagane
Yeah I know that quest,

But its not farmable. I want to be able to replace it. Like the Reforged Ring, or Oil Rag. The bracelets are nice, but if they are worn out, you are screwed.

And ROG drops is also not what I intent, lose 1 bracelet thats ROG and you lose the compleet SC template.

Just basic farmable dropped bracelets, its all I am seeking for.

Fagane

300k mostly solo RPs later, my bracers are on 99%dur, 100%con, been repaired a grand total of once. Just use the quest ones and stop worrying about it ;)

H

hellwrath

Yes there is some in dartmoor.. it might take abit of time but there is ALL kind of drops in dartmoor the named ones.. u can ask hellwrath about it if it is

O

old.LandShark

If there are any decent bracers in Dartmoor, it's news to me.

C

corentmm

aye the emphasis on some rather than decent, got one the other day, Stonewatch Bracer, 12 pie 12 str 7 dex...assume that any others will have similar util values (20.7 if you call that a value). DM drops off the nameds (except Goley and maybe Moran?) aren't really that good at lvl 50, except where the alternatives are limited like the granite ench. belt. Not in the same league as Oil rag etc.

F

Flimgoblin

Originally posted by RD_MuDgEtH
Hehe, AC has some really wierd drops!

I have some cleric leggings that have +rejuv, +dual wield, and +thrust :p

Good for all you Dual-Wielding Thrust Clerics out there!

nonsense that's a merc drop, for all us rejuvination mercs.

Dartmoor drops are boosted in either 1.62 or 1.63

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom