A

Aussie-

hmmmm

[16:33:51] [Tyka]: its not in this patch btw

nevermind :||||||||||

C

Carlos Bananos

Grats..

Kemor: wow look, someone posted a bug on the forum, be sure to patch over it with the fix before they get it. :rolleyes:

C

Carlos Bananos

well, surly if the worms did actually drop anything atm, all 3 realms on Pry would be LOADED.

but they're not, so the worms didn't drop ;p

also...
Sanya_DAOC
Date Posted: 7:57am Subject: RE: Beliathan in DF needs to be fixed
Thanks for bringing this to our attention - it's fixed now, and we're pulling logs to determine what else we need to do.

A

**Aligro**

omg where do we find him.. i have a map but....

"the walls rumble and shake"

has anyone ever seen this message?

F

froler-mid

'Wilda picks up Seal of MAster Deamon'

<- After or Before Belithian was killed?

K

Kagato.

Ask the ones on the raid,

but if its in, im there, need armour !

P

Pin

1) Sit and wait in the tunnels for an hour or so for him to pop.

2) Stick a buffed matter cabby pet on him and let the fopcus shield hold him for hours and hours (Beliathan does sod all melee damage).

3) After 3 hours of killing all the maggots for seals and bracers all walk away with a few thousand seals.

4) Find crafters to trinket all the seals (roughly 6 hours for 1000 seals) and walk away happy with dozens of plat each.

5) Watch in dismay as the servers are brought down in the next couple of days for an emergency bug fix and inventories are rolled back.

T

Tilda

anybody interested in trying a raid tonight just to see?

Tilda

S

skile

Originally posted by **Aligro**
omg where do we find him.. i have a map but....

"the walls rumble and shake"

has anyone ever seen this message?

Last time i saw him was downstairs from Mid-prince.

D

Draylor

Originally posted by old.Outlaw
Aussie. The sig. Lose it.:mgwhore2:
At least he doesnt have the pic 5 mins later when you prove the point ;)

C

cindiki

worm news

From the Herald: (latest)

Darkness Falls:

Beliathan's rotting maggot spawns will no longer drop any loot. Note from Sanya - y'all, the reason the spawns won't drop loot is because the maggots are actually a feature of Beliathan himself. Many encounters in the game repeatedly create allies or extensions of themselves during the battle - and no "pet" that can be repeatedly summoned is supposed to drop loot. If a pet, an ally, or whatever a boss mob summons can only be summoned ONCE, then it can drop loot. If the boss mob can generate unlimited numbers of pets/allies, it isn't supposed to drop anything at all.

OWNED!!! :D:D:D

T

Tyka

Hahahahha...

Nice fix GOA.

Hib/excal got like 50k seals and 100 Wormskin wraps.

GG!

B

bob007

Be intresting to see how that pans out...

A mob that is ment to be flagged as none dropping that now drops, sounds like a bug..

50,000 seals sound a bit like explioting a bug :)

Still gonna make a nice fund for someones house

O

old.Reno

I saw the spawn msg while shopping on df and made a short notice raid on Beliathan.
When we got to him ( at alb prince btw) and started fighting we noticed all the yellow/orange adds he spawned.
Imagine our surprise when some of those adds dropped 2-3 drops and 8-10 stacks of master deamon seals. I had heard rumours of this bug and I knew it was supposedly fixed in an early 1.5x patch.
I had also read Gunner's post on killing him with 1 fg the day before and how crap loot he dropped.
So we drew out killing him by 30 to 45 minutes( didn't time this though) to have at least 1 wormskin wrap for each present.
End total was at least 100 bracers and 30 k seals.

However
All those bracers and seals( and some extra seals too) are (being) removed from game now. As I half expected they would do. And I've heard from people receiving 1 week suspensions, which is too harsh imo.

Danita

A

Asha

Originally posted by old.Reno
I saw the spawn msg while shopping on df and made a short notice raid on Beliathan.
When we got to him ( at alb prince btw) and started fighting we noticed all the yellow/orange adds he spawned.
Imagine our surprise when some of those adds dropped 2-3 drops and 8-10 stacks of master deamon seals. I had heard rumours of this bug and I knew it was supposedly fixed in an early 1.5x patch.
I had also read Gunner's post on killing him with 1 fg the day before and how crap loot he dropped.
So we drew out killing him by 30 to 45 minutes( didn't time this though) to have at least 1 wormskin wrap for each present.
End total was at least 100 bracers and 30 k seals.

However
All those bracers and seals( and some extra seals too) are (being) removed from game now. As I half expected they would do. And I've heard from people receiving 1 week suspensions, which is too harsh imo.

Danita

This was in the last 2 days?

I dunno about suspensions... but I guess the loot should be taken. :/

Would be nice to hear from GOA about the situation.

B

belth

Account bannings for worm incident. So don't farm the adds, not only you lose all the drops but you get to spend 7 days without DAoC (which might actually be good for the utterly addicted). Bans might even be longer (perma?) after this incident as it's propably quite well known bug by now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom