Farewell!

X

xGenocidex

Well, To be fair i did say i'd stop playing last time... however i did come back to try this patch out :) my account is almost closed and it won't be reopened ;) gonna go finish off my chars on WoW and maybe go onto warhammer online when it goes live :) big thx to the following! -

Venom (AKA Bounty Hunters) lots of fun fond memories of the guild and the people in it!

Dream Walkers - possible the nicest guild i've ever ever ever been in aside from Venom... every single person i met in dream walkers had a positive attitude didn't whine and were always there to lend a helping hand when needed! gl and i hope the guild keeps going strong for the rest of daocs life

Nate (AKA Super troll) will never forget him running around malmo with superman colours on his troll xD

Trollum (AKA Mr Atos) no matter what anyone says he's the man! he stuck to his class in daoc all the way through it also a good friend ;P

Cozak (AKA ... well cozak!) good laugh over a few years of daoc with you ;P

Maddude - very friendly nice guy heh also had a good laugh/play time with you over teh years ;P

Minicooper - heh had fun playing with you also! one of the true few nice people in daoc thats left

Ixoth - Nice guy all round heh always has something good to say about people and a great guild leader!

Vancleaver - Also one of the very few nice people left in daoc heh

Aeris - your a gimp and no one likes you ;< nah just kidding good guy good friend heh

Roxanna - Nice guy very good druid and strong guild leader of dream walkers @ hib excal

Ajaxx - annoying at times but means well most of the time

Toothefairy - very nice guy always willing to help those in need!

Stonewarrior - once again! very nice guy

---

The list is honestly endless i've met so many people since daoc went retail ;> one person that i've not mention above that is still in my heart every day now ;>

Elisabeth Flamingred - AKA my wife to be ;> i met elisabeth in daoc just over 2 years ago ;> since then we've met up in real life and are now pushing towards our 2 year anniversary ;D

/Tn1 Bloodomen out!

Ibsioll

Fledgling Freddie
I dunno who you are, but its always sad to see a daoc'er leave :p Especially for WoW :p

Emerica-Polomalu

Fledgling Freddie
BB Blood my friend.
i hope you come back agian later, but if you don't, tak care irl.
And good luck with Elis ;)

/hug

Ixoth

One of Freddy's beloved
Sad to see you go - you are top guy as well. All the good to you in whatever you think of doing next :)

Cedon

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you leave, going to miss your raids... and gratz on 2 years with Eliz in advance...

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Oh dont you dare! You owe me a Eye of Forn still as well as 4plats! :eek:

*hug*

Cozak

Part of the furniture
cya man, we need to harass dom someday to reopen rx and employ us instead of Troy I make 2quid From Selling 400 MarsBars and Eeles I Sit and Spit in a Coke Bottle All Day and Fill it With Tab Ash and Pubes.

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
Sorry your leaving DAoC but take care and above all have fun in life :cheers:

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry to see you go Bloodomen, you were always a good guy to have around. All the best to you and Elis in the future.

:drink:

Everz

FH is my second home
No lub?

nah laters m8y, still owe me a pl on mid tbh :p

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Good times Bloodomen!

Have fun with the long lasting mmorpg called "life" :D

/Dracus

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
bon voyage my friend

not that I have had any dealings with you personally, but all I've heard has been good

and slagging lukey get's top marks in my book. Take care and have fun

Fen

Vancleaver

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to her your leavinh matey.

Another old school venom'er leaves :(

Dont know what to say realy other than,I hope you enjoy real life and sorry to see you go.

Relish the freedom matey, what with summer round the corner plenty to do than sit at a computer.

Van.

Aeris

Fledgling Freddie
this isnt a good bye thread its a "lets slate lukey" thread ! :p

c ya matey, take care and stuffs :p

X

xGenocidex

Aeris said:

Yes! it is! your onto my plan! shit! :kissit:

Dracus

Fledgling Freddie
Aeris said:

<starts slating lukey>

/Dracus

Nate

FH is my second home
FIRST!

hell yeah!!!! bye ;( but u'll never escape me, i have my salty ways of getting to u

atos

Fledgling Freddie
btw, if you ever plan to do that church thing between a man and a woman I hope you do it daoc style and invite me for free booze etc. ^^

Funkdocta

Fledgling Freddie
Ah dont be too hastey in leaving! New expansion will be announced soon and a lot of changes in upcoming patches.

Come back soon!

p.s. dont sell all ur stuff either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom