Farewell to Zargar

Jay

Fledgling Freddie
As of tomorrow (Friday), Zargar will be leaving GOA to move on to bigger and better things. It's sad to see the back of probably the best and hardest working GM in the GOA team, but all good things must eventually come to an end.

I'd like to take this opportunity to wish him all the best for the future and to say thanks for working so hard to improve the game for us, the whiny players.

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Jay said:
As of tomorrow (Friday), Zargar will be leaving GOA to move on to bigger and better things. QUOTE]

hehe even sitting at home messing about with paintshop pro as a newb must be better than working for GOA :)

gl to him tho whatever he does.

cougar

Fledgling Freddie
He did a fine job, even came to irc to talk to us when had our anger-peak due to slow patching.

plomien

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck in what ever life brings to you.:drink:
Have a screenie at the wedding of Plomien and Halbarad in which Zargar attended
sshot047.jpg
sshot045.jpg

yaruar

Can't get enough of FH
good luck in pastures new gm of greatness!

Brolundar

One of Freddy's beloved
Farewell and gl on outh paths

p.s. any GM left now after disapearing of Kemor some time ago?

Cyfr

Banned
/me applys to be a GM and kicks GOA into shape. I could be the saviour of daoc!1

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
All of us who remain wish Zargar well on his way. It's been a pleasure to work with him and he's taught us a lot.
We who remain hope that the community will work with us as much as they did with Zargar and Kemor and we hope that we'll live up to the standards they've set.
It's not the end for the English servers, but the start of a new era. I hope you'll enjoy the trip.

Dweller

Fledgling Freddie
Good luck Zargar. Thx for all the hard work you've put in, in what is probably a very thankless job.

Cyfr

Banned
Requiel said:
All of us who remain wish Zargar well on his way. It's been a pleasure to work with him and he's taught us a lot.
We who remain hope that the community will work with us as much as they did with Zargar and Kemor and we hope that we'll live up to the standards they've set.
It's not the end for the English servers, but the start of a new era. I hope you'll enjoy the trip.

Please don't live up to kemor and zargar, do a lot better, get the customer support sorted, let the community more accessable to you.

Zargar

Fledgling Freddie
Hey all,

Thanks for all the best wishes and farewells. It has been a great time working with the community and DAoC here at GOA. I'd like to thank you all for the great support you have given us, and for letting us know when we [bleep] up. The constructive criticism (flames don't qualify) and immediate feedback on our work is an invaluable part of the job, so I hope you will keep that up for the new people.

It has been two awesome years. Don't fear for the game and support, from what I have seen so far, the new guys will do great, and they will have a bigger team than we have had in the past, so the future looks bright indeed.

Best wishes,
-Zargar out

Brannor McThife

Fledgling Freddie
So long Mr Z. Was fun talking to you those times you hijacked K's machine. :)Good luck with your future move. Would be interesting to know where you're going. ;)

<wonders if Mr C. is cleaning house>

-G

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
I remember 2 years ago when i got the wrong item due to a bug in a quest, and the next day after i reported it i logged in and noticed i had the right item in my backpack and he asked me if everything was ok now! :D

cya!

Chilly

Balls of steel
Bye bye Zargar, ever the noob.

And why did you have to change my second name at teh hurling tourney? I would have put it in Finnish i fid knows you spoke/are Danish.

Tilda

So long Zargar :)
I'll miss you, good luck in pastures new, do let us know where it is :D

Tilda

Cyfr

Banned
Brannor McThife said:
So long Mr Z. Was fun talking to you those times you hijacked K's machine. :)Good luck with your future move. Would be interesting to know where you're going. ;)

<wonders if Mr C. is cleaning house>

-G

Cleaning mr S.'s house? ;)

Wai

Fledgling Freddie
Gl zargar in wotever u do
/salute for all the hard work u put in

Zenith

Part of the furniture
Cya Zargar, you have done some great things to the servers :wub:

Lumikki

Fledgling Freddie
What a shame... He was such a great guy, he personally gave me a wedding robe since I was desperate for one and had no time to get it myself... A rare jewel indeed. :worthy:

<hugs and salute>

~x

Chosen

Resident Freddy
Goodbye Master GM :) You always helped out when you were online ;)
GL with the other stuff you are going to do, we will surely miss you :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom