Farewell Midgard

Borand

Fledgling Freddie
After taking a few breaks from the game, I have finally decided to leave Midgard for good. My last 2 years here have been really enjoyable for the most part and I'd like to thank everyone who has ever given advice, grouped with or just had a friendly chat with me. In particular, I would like to thank :

<The Dentists> - What can I say, was in it for 13 months, was probably the closest and friendliest guild I have ever been a part of in Midgard. Would have quit at level 6 with my dwarf warrior had it not been for the help of these guys. Don't think anyone that was in it still reads the forums (except that Haroat gimp maybe :p ) but still think I should acknowledge the guild.

<Nemesis> - Very nice guild though I probably didn't get to know a lot of you as well as I'd have liked to. Excellent GM in Durgi, a true leader and found his good points far outweigh the bad that some people might speak of.

<Loki's Fallen> - Formed by a bunch of ex-Maelstrom/Nemesis members and gradually progressed into a very accomplised RvR guild thanks to a few new people we invited along the way. The evening Odin's runs were always great fun even if we did have to make do with only my buffs most of the time ^^

<Fedaykin> - Simpy for inviting my gimped dwarf along to several guild hunts in Malmo, Vanern and Raumarik :)

Roo/Durgi/Zapsi - For taking the time and putting the effort into co-ordinating many successful relic raids.

Belorfyn and Moriad - Supplying most of the leather whenever I had a chain armor order to fulfill, for leading some great DF raids back when the place was new and holding those cool in-game auctions.

Mordur and Sagano - For the emote spam sessions :p

Paldius - For informing me that grouping with a skald does not increase your crafting speed ;)

Everyone that ever duo'd or formed a small group with me in HW (Grivne, Gorgrim, Mariyn, various sb's and hunters) - small scale RvR 4tw !

Everyone else that has inhabited Midgard over the last 2 years for making it one of the friendliest places around. Will miss it but I leave with no regrets .

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
Awww, sorry to see you go Borand, you were fun. :D Take care and have fun doing... er.. what-EVER! Talk to the hand, BARF OUT, gag me with a spoon, you are SO right, no way, On Ventura, there she goes, She just bought some bitchen clothes, Tosses her head 'n flips her hair, She got a whole bunch of nothin' in there... :eek7:

Astraad

Fledgling Freddie
See you around on Excal Bor, you were the best shammy I ever grouped with by far, Midgard will miss you :(

paldius

Fledgling Freddie
:) I can still remember wen you asked me that was like 1.5 year ago, at gna (crafting had his funny moments aswel).

We will miss you for sure
(p.s already hoping to see you soon again)

UBER HUG

Sagano

Fledgling Freddie
bah gonna miss you :(
will prolly roll an alb now just to come and annoy you :D

Ixnay

Can't get enough of FH
Didn't know you too well bud, but we've had a few runs here and there together (Hw mostly with Belx and his stealth zerg ;) ) which were decent times. Wish the best of luck to you on Excal.
Ix. ;)

Kev

One of Freddy's beloved
DOT4TEHWIN!!

will miss you mate and ill prob see you about on excal. hope u have fun there :)

peace

Jaem-

Can't get enough of FH
aww bb Bor, you'll prob met alot of mid/pry plays on excal tho, I was supprised :p

Zharr

Fledgling Freddie
Wishing you the best of luck on alb / excal Borand , gonna miss your shamaning ;-) had a great time in Loki's and was allways happy when you were in our group.
Gimme a sign if you need some cash on alb/excal, its rotting away there anyway

Durgi

Fledgling Freddie
Take care big guy, have fun where-ever you go. But keep in touch, Nemesis wishes you all the best.

D.

Brelakor

Fledgling Freddie
Gonna miss seeing you around, one of the best shamans ive ever meet, made me want to roll mine, and a class A guy, always funny :)

Have fun :)

Mordur

One of Freddy's beloved
bah :(
i'll miss u buddy

but hey... i might come harass you sometime, and i'll make sure Dasboot/undeth will emotespam you too ;)

edit:

/bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang /bang

feril

Fledgling Freddie
Cya m8 and thx for the many runs in Emain with you.

fenrisan

One of Freddy's beloved
Best wishes old friend - you were always an inspiration to me, and I know you've been thinking about leaving for a while now. Hope it brings you happiness.

btw if you want to keep up with the Dentists, they can now be found in almost every other online game out there, but always at the link below.

take care

Gustav

One of Freddy's beloved
/military salute

One of the finest members of the glorious realm Midgard bows out. I always saw you lumbering around HW matey, at troll speed plus end :) And doing things in RvR that I couldn't even dream of doing with my cave shammy.

More death spam from you than a barrel full of luri's...

Thanks for the buffs when I was in HW. Good luck and take care

Gustav, Hunter <retired>

Tuppe

Fledgling Freddie
ah now i remember :) you was the shammy who allways, when i was whit my healer (islorhair) in alb keep defense, come ask poc :)

well well, have fun in albs but sadly what i have seen this is just prewarning to end daoc :(
many 1st change guild, next realm and notice game isnt anymore fun.
but hope all best :)

Sinnica

Fledgling Freddie
bb Borand, had some good and fun grouping with you :) Loki's Fallen truly rocked :cheers:

Haroat

Fledgling Freddie
Borand said:
After taking a few breaks from the game, I have finally decided to leave Midgard for good. My last 2 years here have been really enjoyable for the most part and I'd like to thank everyone who has ever given advice, grouped with or just had a friendly chat with me. In particular, I would like to thank :

<The Dentists> - What can I say, was in it for 13 months, was probably the closest and friendliest guild I have ever been a part of in Midgard. Would have quit at level 6 with my dwarf warrior had it not been for the help of these guys. Don't think anyone that was in it still reads the forums (except that Haroat gimp maybe :p ) but still think I should acknowledge the guild.

<Nemesis> - Very nice guild though I probably didn't get to know a lot of you as well as I'd have liked to. Excellent GM in Durgi, a true leader and found his good points far outweigh the bad that some people might speak of.

<Loki's Fallen> - Formed by a bunch of ex-Maelstrom/Nemesis members and gradually progressed into a very accomplised RvR guild thanks to a few new people we invited along the way. The evening Odin's runs were always great fun even if we did have to make do with only my buffs most of the time ^^

<Fedaykin> - Simpy for inviting my gimped dwarf along to several guild hunts in Malmo, Vanern and Raumarik :)

Roo/Durgi/Zapsi - For taking the time and putting the effort into co-ordinating many successful relic raids.

Belorfyn and Moriad - Supplying most of the leather whenever I had a chain armor order to fulfill, for leading some great DF raids back when the place was new and holding those cool in-game auctions.

Mordur and Sagano - For the emote spam sessions :p

Paldius - For informing me that grouping with a skald does not increase your crafting speed ;)

Everyone that ever duo'd or formed a small group with me in HW (Grivne, Gorgrim, Mariyn, various sb's and hunters) - small scale RvR 4tw !

Everyone else that has inhabited Midgard over the last 2 years for making it one of the friendliest places around. Will miss it but I leave with no regrets .

:'( msg me on here for my msn..

atos

Fledgling Freddie
Ack, sad to see another old player leave us. We have some fun duo seasons thru the years.

I wish you goodluck whatever you are planning to do with all the freetime you'll have. :cheers:

/Trollum

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom