Farewell Mid/Pryd

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Farewell to all the m8s I have had during the last 2 years of my life in this realm, was great fun to play with you all and for long time I have basicly only stayed for the sake of the community, but I have come to the decision it is time to stop playing now.

I caught myself today logging in for the first time in 1 week and was not because I was thinking "Oh joy, play-time!" but was more due to the responsbility to carry out a raid I had planned here on FH (CB raid) I logged on, and I was thinking nearly the same last time.

At such a point, you realise you dont like or enjoy the game itself anymore, but the chat you have with people inside it, hence I have decided to quit and move on and find a new game where I will log in for other reasons than being "Responsible" to my fellow gamers..

For a while this game willl be WoW, not sure if it wll prove to be a game for me, but if not, I still doubt I will return to DAoC anyway, might just look for something else, Wish and DnL both look good (And wish is very good game, beta yeah! ;))

Well, anyway, thanks for the great time and special thanks to the people from my guilds during my time here, Danish Huscarls, Dah Troll Patrol, Jordheims People Front, Bragi's Scorpions, Grey Wolves and all I spend so many hours with in ToA, Malmo and moderna, was fun :)

Kvadi

One of Freddy's beloved
Thought it was odd that you chose not to roll for those CBs Ice... very sorry to see you go m8, Mid/Pryd has lost another very solid guy. :(

Anyway, good luck to you irl and whatever future games you choose to play.

:D

A former guild mate (in our JPF days).

Krago, 50 Healer, ML6
Markan, 50 Warrior, ML6
Sleekit, 50 Shadowblade, ML7
Menno, 50 Shaman, ML8
Sneka, LGM Tailor
Sermun, LGM Spellcrafter
Amavan, LGM Alchemist

Senior Officer of Venom

House 1713, Jervaulx, Erikstaad

"We're not retreating; we're just advancing in a different direction"

Zebolt

Can't get enough of FH
G'bye Ice, cya in WoW or DnL then I guess :>

Bluesky

Fledgling Freddie
shame another nice mid is leaving :(

gl tho m8 and hf in whatever u do with ur time now m8 o/

Kragh

One of Freddy's beloved
Cya Ice :(
Since I cba with posting a new fotm goodbye thread, I´ll just announce my retirement in this thread aswell.
Haven´t been on for a long time now and don´t really feel the urge to play daoc anymore, so just wanna say goodbye to midgard for the good times I had playing in the realm and also to all enemies I´ve met in RvR :p
Special thanks to my old guilds Warriors of Valhalla, Warriors of the Mist, Thidranki Blitz and Grimnurs Guard, of which all were superb guilds in their own way.

Moving on to WoW now so I hope to see some familiar daoc-faces there.

/Roweyn Grimraven signing out

Arthemis

Fledgling Freddie
Zebolt said:
G'bye Ice, cya in WoW or DnL then I guess :>

He's gonna play WoW with me ;>
Wont say bye to you cause i will still be playing with you! And will prolly also see you irl again at some party ;D

Amiga

Can't get enough of FH
bye mate from a former dtp member.

see you when u return :)

svartalf

Can't get enough of FH
nn matey, not sure what server, but would be nice to see you in WOW.

Jollz

Loyal Freddie
Take care my old m8 will miss giving you PA lesons :clap: hope to see you in WoW also have my copy on order to

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Sad to see you leave although its bound to happen i think alot of people will go to WoW for a while and then return cause they miss the game and the people

although this 'REAL LIFE' sounds quite good

TayThorian

Fledgling Freddie
Iceforge said:
For a while this game willl be WoW, not sure if it wll prove to be a game for me, but if not, I still doubt I will return to DAoC anyway, might just look for something else, Wish and DnL both look good (And wish is very good game, beta yeah! ;))

Wish Was cancelled today..shame cos it looked quite good.

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
TayThorian said:
Wish Was cancelled today..shame cos it looked quite good.

I kinda noticed that :(

WoW or DnL for me then ;)

Medigophler

Loyal Freddie
Hej Ice

Jeg håber du får det fedt ligemeget hvad =)

Thx m8, it takes a good game to keep a good guy in it for 2 years.. :cheers:

Good luck out there

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom